The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Interestingly the Flynn kidnap case might be leverage to flip him on other issues. If the FBI can build a credible case they can use that to pressure Flynn into a plea bargain. 

Much like the Rick Gates charges these are likely aimed at producing oral testimony against the Trump team. The financial misdeads have a clear paper trail so are easier to build a case for initially if somewhat long winded to go through the courts, but once the pressure is there you can push for a plea in exchange for testimony, the Flynn stuff is looking like a huge bonus for Mueller. 

Question 8: Given the allegations that have come out about Roy Moore’s alleged sexual misconduct against four underage women, are you more or less likely to support him as a result of these allegations? More Likely 29% Less Likely 38% No Difference 33%

http://winwithjmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Alabama-Senate-Executive-Summary-General-Election-Poll-2.pdf

:blink:the actual f**k

Just now, dorlomin said:

Question 9.  Knowing what you know now, are you more or less likely to buy a Jimmy Saville memorial tea towel?

22 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

:lol::lol::lol:

“I wasn’t going to vote for him but now I’ve found out he’s a sexual predator I definitively will.

“Am I an evangelical Christian?  Of course I am!”

24 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Although 38% Less Likely means the Democrat will probably win. Think he was about 10% behind, and a lot of republicans just won't vote.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 16:21, Billy Jean King said:

"normal" Americans wtf is a "normal" American in your context here as it reads to me that you are classing the offspring of immigrants as being not normal Americans despite the fact they would be as American (if not more so) than you. Pretty poor stuff even for an online forum and bordering on downright racism.

"Normal" is whatever people here are thinking of when they say they dislike Americans.

How the hell would the child of an immigrant be more representative of "X" nationality, especially if they speak a different language or identify as part of a minority group, than someone with deep roots.

You know exactly what I meant by "normal." Perhaps "average" would be more PC. Actually defending why multiculturalism is a superior system is respectable. Taking a post to pretend you don't understand what I'm saying so you can signal your superior virtue is not respectable. 

I'm personally taking a wait and see approach when it comes to Roy Moore. He's denying the allegations. One coworker from that time period has said it was common knowledge that Mr. Moore dated teenage girls, though there is obviously a difference between 16-19 and below 16. Breitbart is attempting to blow holes in the story. They have found social media posts from one of the other teenagers showing that she worked on Democrat campaigns and wants Trump impeached. The mother of the 14 year old accidently contradicted her daughters story by saying that the daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom. That's how the 14 year old said she was able to keep in contact with Mr. Moore. 

Image result for media double standard on ethics roy more

1 hour ago, mjw said:

That 'obvious difference ' between 16 and under 16 is dangerously Tedi.
The 'obvious' thing is for a god fearing lawman to do is steer well clear.

The obvious difference is the law. 

There's nothing in the Bible that prohibits dating a 16 year old. In fact, the story the three 16-19 year olds told the Wash Post and Mr. Moore's subsequent life (as far as we know) match up perfectly with Biblical teaching. The modern idea of marriage as finding a buddy to have sex with is not found in the Bible. 

2 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

The obvious difference is the law. 

There's nothing in the Bible that prohibits dating a 16 year old. In fact, the story the three 16-19 year olds told the Wash Post and Mr. Moore's subsequent life (as far as we know) match up perfectly with Biblical teaching. The modern idea of marriage as finding a buddy to have sex with is not found in the Bible. 

Unless they are married then there is a lot of lines the bible that sexual contact outside marriage is sinful.

Infact, the bible actually states that marriage is "finding a buddy" to have sex with :lol:

Edited by Antiochas III

2 hours ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

I presume he never eats prawns then because if he takes the bible seriously and believes word for word in its teachings then he should be killed.

If I couldn’t eat prawns I wouldn’t want to live.

8 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

"Normal" is whatever people here are thinking of when they say they dislike Americans.

How the hell would the child of an immigrant be more representative of "X" nationality, especially if they speak a different language or identify as part of a minority group, than someone with deep roots.

You know exactly what I meant by "normal." Perhaps "average" would be more PC. Actually defending why multiculturalism is a superior system is respectable. Taking a post to pretend you don't understand what I'm saying so you can signal your superior virtue is not respectable.

Bar a petty bit of stereotyping in the opening line you have lost me completely oh and "deep roots" lololol

2 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Unless they are married then there is a lot of lines the bible that sexual contact outside marriage is sinful.

Infact, the bible actually states that marriage is "finding a buddy" to have sex with :lol:

Probably worth remembering that our good friend used to be a hardcore anti-theist before adopting his current persona.  It's only fair that he gets some bits of the Bible wrong.

The only thing more predictable than Roy Moore's eventual outing as OFTW and confirmed Tedi status, is the reaction of the MAGA hatted morons.

Cretinous excuses, doxxing the victims, boycotts and bizarre whataboutary.