The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

When I was in the SAS with David Davies we used to joke about how many Navy Seals it would take to screw in a light bulb. Quite a few was the answer. How we laughed over a quick brew before slotting a few baddies.

I thought i had spotted you at the Iranian embassy way back when. I was overlooking the siege with my gunship

5 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Mental. 'We will only help you if you agree with my politics.' I've little sympathy with the BDS movement but to deny people aid unless they subscribe to a certain viewpoint seems ludicrous.

Did the Church no try that kinda shit in Africa? We'll offer you aid if you follow our imaginary guy in the sky kinda pish

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Did the Church no try that kinda shit in Africa? We'll offer you aid if you follow our imaginary guy in the sky kinda pish

And learn how to play football and cricket. It wasn't all bad. Apart from the cricket.

The official left wing narrative is that General Kelly is a racist because he grew up in a segregated Irish neighborhood in Boston. Somebody needs to tell the left that people at that time segregated the Irish away for the same reason that the blacks were segregated away in the South. I think they must be under the impression that the Irish came up with the Boston segregation plan. They must not be aware that General Kelly is a victim of segregation. 

1 hour ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

The official left wing narrative is that General Kelly is a racist because he grew up in a segregated Irish neighborhood in Boston. Somebody needs to tell the left that people at that time segregated the Irish away for the same reason that the blacks were segregated away in the South. I think they must be under the impression that the Irish came up with the Boston segregation plan. They must not be aware that General Kelly is a victim of segregation. 

The Irish in Boston weren't too keen on the bussing system to desegregate schools, affair.

One of the sad things about the Trump presidency is that he has brought others down to his level.  I'd never agree politically with the likes of Kelly but could recognise his integrity.  He's abandoned that integrity to support his boss.

The shit Trump makes for himself by automatically claiming he's the greatest ever at everything, even consoling grieving relatives. It wasn't even an issue till he brought it up.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/donald-trump-is-rush-shipping-condolences-to-military-families/543606/

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

More Donald Trump seems to be a Compulsive Liar news

Trump claims to own the original of a Renoir that the Chicago Museum of art has had on public display since the ‘30s

This is just getting silly

:lol:

Hopefully he paid millions of dollars for what he genuinely believed was the original.

The shit Trump makes for himself by automatically claiming he's the greatest ever at everything, even consoling grieving relatives. It wasn't even an issue till he brought it up.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/donald-trump-is-rush-shipping-condolences-to-military-families/543606/

I was reading this morning that Roll Call have obtained emails sent by WH reps to the Pentagon scrambling to get the names of armed forces personnel who have lost their lives since January 2017 so their families can be contacted in a desperate attempt to cover up more of Trumps lies.

As you say he can't seem to stop making everything about him and how fantastic he apparently is which leaves those supporting him scrambling to try and justify what he says before it quickly unravels as another blatant lie.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

I was reading this morning that Roll Call have obtained emails sent by WH reps to the Pentagon scrambling to get the names of armed forces personnel who have lost their lives since January 2017 so their families can be contacted in a desperate attempt to cover up more of Trumps lies.

As you say he can't seem to stop making everything about him and how fantastic he apparently is which leaves those supporting him scrambling to try and justify what he says before it quickly unravels as another blatant lie.

He's mentally unstable.  I'd love it if people with real power, influence and access to the media just started making this point.

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

More Donald Trump seems to be a Compulsive Liar news

Trump claims to own the original of a Renoir that the Chicago Museum of art has had on public display since the ‘30s

201c4378593e58946eba789aff34218c.jpg

This is just getting silly

In all fairness, some artists did several paintings that are identical.  For example Bedroom in Arles by Vincent Van Gogh.

No doubt Donald Trump has Van Gogh's missing ear.

Bedroom in Arles 2.jpg

Edited by Fullerene