The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Trump throwing a strop over a basketball team not visiting the WH is international news.

Is nothing else interesting happening in the world?

A black person has been called a son of a bitch by a fat white supremacist who fucks his own kids, tbf

Some of these statements put out by NFL teams and pro athletes are hilariously tone deaf. 

1. These protests are divisive. You can't engage in a protest that by it's nature is supposed to be divisive, and then accuse people who criticize you of creating division. The division already exists and millions of people across the country were offended. It's just that the people offended by the protests don't own corporations or get hired to talk on tv. 

2. You can't talk about "rights" when every conservative knows that if they worked for a corporation as high profile as the NFL they'd have to keep certain opinions to themselves or risk being fired. There's a Major League Baseball players that was suspended for the season and now has to play unaffiliated, independent minor league ball because of tweets on his personal time about Black Lives Matter.  We all know there's a double standard at play here.

And once again, Trump is a fucking idiot for touching this topic. Going to be interesting to see what happens at the NFL games tomorrow. No Steeler player has kneeled so far, though I've heard rumors that Cam Hayward has thought about it.

13 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

There's nothing "moderate" about anybody anywhere near power in Iran. It's a totalitarian state. 

The Soviet Union was a totalitarian state but it was definitely better to have Gorbachev in charge and not another Stalin, Khrushchev or Brezhnev.
Unfortunately, for him, being more open and less brutal could not overcome the weaknesses of the Soviet Union and it collapsed.

I remember several Americans saying, "No, he is still a commie - don't trust him."
Fortunately, Reagan and then George H Bush, were prepared to think otherwise.

Iran is far from perfect and the elections so rigged that it is not truly democratic by any means.
However, I think we should be more encouraging when Iranian leaders do the things we want them to do.

52 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

4a794ff38d5e8fb5677d831721d0d4d1.jpg

I think the great thing about Trump is that there's a strong possibility he's going to do so much damage to the prestige of the office that Americans are going to view the presidential office the same way we view our prime ministers.

Yet again Trump shows what a fucking clown he is.

What a bunck of stupid redneck racists Americans are if they thing this fucking scumbag piece of shit should be President. 

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

4a794ff38d5e8fb5677d831721d0d4d1.jpg

I think the great thing about Trump is that there's a strong possibility he's going to do so much damage to the prestige of the office that Americans are going to view the presidential office the same way we view our prime ministers.

The genuine danger is that he'll be used as the yardstick for measuring competence - "Vote for me; I'm not as incompetent, racist or misogynistic as Trump!"  The damage he has done to the integrity of the Office is terrifying.  But hey, at least the fine folk of Wisconsin get to see him stick it to the man by, erm, employing oil tycoons and arms dealers and merchant bankers.

The Don playing absolute blinders yet again with this awful hand he's been given, standing up for his country against internal bigot-merchants and foreign tyrants in no uncertain terms. Compare to Barry's endless anti-American apologism.

17 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

And look at the fucking mess he is making off it.

A well placed bullet could make the world a safer place and Ivana a very rich widow.

Trump's business empire is like pack of cards.  It would be the Madoff family all over again.

Hopefully.

12 minutes ago, banana said:

The Don playing absolute blinders yet again with this awful hand he's been given, standing up for his country against internal bigot-merchants and foreign tyrants in no uncertain terms. Compare to Barry's endless anti-American apologism.

Aye, he's fair put an end to NK's missile and nuke testing with his tweets. :lol: