The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

28 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Race-baiter/Social Justice Warrior = Not being a sociopathic arsehole

f**k, maybe it was you I was thinking of. One race-baiting bigot blends into another tbh.

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 20:39, HTG said:

Rouhani came across as a beacon of common sense at the UN today - certainly when measured against that fucking halfwit and his finger/thumb thing yesterday. 

Sometimes Iran has a hardline leader and some times it has a moderate.

Personally I prefer when it has a moderate leader - such as Hassan Rouhani (who went to University in Glasgow, as I am sure you know) as opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

However, there are some Americans who can't cope with moderate opponents - "No, no - it's all a trick."

If the moderates gain nothing from being moderate - then guess what - the hardliners return.
Maybe the Americans prefer that.

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Personally I prefer when it has a moderate leader - such as Hassan Rouhani (who went to University in Glasgow, as I am sure you know) as opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

However, there are some Americans who can't cope with moderate opponents - "No, no - it's all a trick."

If the moderates gain nothing from being moderate - then guess what - the hardliners return.

Lots of good banter from Ahmadinejad. Mind when he gave back those kidnapped sailors as "an Easter gift"?

Just now, welshbairn said:

^^^bigot trying to reverse the meaning of language Orwell's 1984 style.

It's a very interesting topic as the 'Progressives' have been at this language-redefining game for a long time now, it's a very effective yet dangerous propaganda technique that bigots like Oor Henry, Corty and other simpletons here have seized upon, knowingly or second-hand through cultural normalization.

I'm merely holding the bigots to their own standards and rules :)

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

^^^bigot trying to reverse the meaning of language Orwell's 1984 style.

You should call out Mr. Henry. He just claimed that Trump called the people who carried torches and chanted about Jews "very fine people." That's a demonstrably false statement. He specifically condemned the white supremacists who were present at the rally. 

As for Kaepernick specifically, he doesn't get to claim to be a decent person simply protesting against state oppression. He is an asshole. He supports Fidel Castro. When you choose to do that you lose all credibility to claim that your political opponents should respect you.  

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

There's nothing "moderate" about anybody anywhere near power in Iran. It's a totalitarian state. 

As for Steph Curry, I've never heard anybody call him especially thoughtful. He's just a normal dude. He's also highly partisan and personal friends with Obama. Yes, Trump shouldn't have reacted the way he did, but the Warriors have been politicizing something that's not meant to be political since they won the championship. Their players, owners, and coaches have been consistently grandstanding in very insulting terms to Trump personally about potentially not going to be honored at the White House. This wasn't a one time statement from Curry.

Also, the whole Warriors organization is full of bitches, except maybe Draymond. It's got to be embarrassing to be a fan of that team. Carmelo has just been traded to the Thunder. Hopefully national team Melo shows up. Nothing would make me happier than to see Durant knocked out of the playoffs by OKC.

Yeah, I'm  not a very articulate motherfucker.
I notice you didn't respond to my point, which was very clear no matter how much of a word salad it was. 

We don't have gay pride day at my work so I didn't think there was much point reading any further.