The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

The first photo was from the rally the night before. The peaceful rally because there were very limited Antifa there. 

The second photo is of the 3%ers and Oath Keepers, who as I have mentioned a couple times now, were not there affiliated with any group other than their own. They were there to protect property from destruction by both sides. They did a great job because you haven't seen any photos of busted storefronts or burning cars.

The first photo was from them marching through a mixed college campus screaming racist abuse, at night, with symbols of the KKK and Nazi Germany. Did they have a permit for that? Are you surprised about people protesting the next day? Any alt right nationalist dead or critically injured?

1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Neither side looks great there, but im more concerned about the complete lack of police

Hard to tell some of the alt right from the police and national guard with their body armour, but there may be a couple of cops hiding behind a steel sheet.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Hard to tell some of the alt right from the police and national guard with their body armour, but there may be a couple of cops hiding behind a steel sheet.

I think those 4 in the front look like members of those Oath keepers, i might be totally wrong ofc, but they are wearing personalised helmets and gear and none of them seem to have the same equipment.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Feel a bit sorry for beardy boy being shoved into the front line by his scary girlfriend.

Yeah, he totally has a look of "I really don't wanna be here lads, im just trying to get my end away with the new GF"

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
49 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Protect property or there to play pretendy soldier and make up for a small penis complex? Perhaps there are no pictures of burning card or busted shops because the counter protesters werent the thugs you make them out to be!

The first photo was from them marching through a mixed college campus screaming racist abuse, at night, with symbols of the KKK and Nazi Germany. Did they have a permit for that? Are you surprised about people protesting the next day? Any alt right nationalist dead or critically injured?

Not sure if they had a permit or the relevant rules regarding gatherings on a public university campus in Virginia. 

Assuming that the law was being followed, part of living in a free society is having your feelings hurt from time to time. Maybe the University of Virginia would be suited to teaching their students about this fact.

As I stated above, an internet troll character called Based Alaska currently can't see more than 3 feet and doctors think he had some sort of acid thrown in his eyes. They say he may have sustained permanent damage to his vision. I'm not sure if this guy is a Nazi or just a real life 4chan Trump troll come to life. The attack happened as he was trying to enter the park for the protest at the allotted time.

49 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Protect property or there to play pretendy soldier and make up for a small penis complex? Perhaps there are no pictures of burning card or busted shops because the counter protesters werent the thugs you make them out to be!

Eh, I try not to engage in class bigotry based on male social gatherings. I'm sure it's an excuse to engage in an activity which they enjoy (shooting guns in the outdoors) while drinking beer afterwards and bitching about their wives. Same as a golf or tennis club or frat. Males tend to gather with people like themselves for these types of activities. Nothing wrong with that. 

I'm not sure why I should give either Antifa or BLM the benefit of the doubt when it comes to destruction of private property during their political rallies. It happens all over the country all the time. 

3 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Eh, I try not to engage in class bigotry based on male social gatherings. I'm sure it's an excuse to engage in an activity which they enjoy (shooting guns in the outdoors) while drinking beer afterwards and bitching about their wives. Same as a golf or tennis club or frat. Males tend to gather with people like themselves for these types of activities. Nothing wrong with that. 

I'm not sure why I should give either Antifa or BLM the benefit of the doubt when it comes to destruction of private property during their political rallies. It happens all over the country all the time. 

FFs swampy at least use an americanism before you get binned again

3 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Not sure if they had a permit or the relevant rules regarding gatherings on a public university campus in Virginia. 

Assuming that the law was being followed, part of living in a free society is having your feelings hurt from time to time. Maybe the University of Virginia would be suited to teaching their students about this fact.

We're not talking precious students demanding "safe space" here. We're talking about people reenacting brown shirt marches of 1930's Germany chanting racist and anti-semitic slogans, at night, through a campus. If that isn't specifically meant to intimidate people then f**k knows what is.

I thought these Nazis and alt-righters were supposed to be hard anyway? It seems everytime they manage to leave their bedroom some "liberal, beta, cuck, snowflake" comes along and kicks absolute f**k out of them.