The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Not trawling for anything. Tatchell's views on under-age sex are well known.

I'm just highlighting the double standards of the liberal left. 

Milo has, rightly, paid the price for his outrageous comments. 

ETA - it's fascinating that you called me, rather than Tatchell, a weirdo. Do you agree with his comments in that letter?

:lol:  Touché ?  

ETA - it's fascinating that you called me, rather than Tatchell, a weirdo. Do you agree with his comments in that letter?

I doubt anyone would disagree that Tatchell is an attention-seeking loonball. However you seem utterly consumed by this subject matter to the extent that you have clearly just fired "Tatchell" and "under aged sex" into a search engine, making you both a weirdo, and quite frankly more than a little creepy.

Seek help ffs.

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Clearly not or I wouldn't have called them beastly. You weirdo.

The one thing I will say for Milo is that he's made his career in the liberal centre and right giving him carte blanche to attack any and every minority that he sees fit as well as excusing his attempts to blackmail female employees so he must've thought they'd excuse his justification for noncing. It also makes a mockery of the people that have suddenly decided that his free speech does indeed have limits. But then he shouldn't have a career anyway and should've been rejected from every campus he tried to visit and spread his poisonous shit.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The one thing I will say for Milo is that he's made his career in the liberal centre and right giving him carte blanche to attack any and every minority that he sees fit as well as excusing his attempts to blackmail female employees so he must've thought they'd excuse his justification for noncing. It also makes a mockery of the people that have suddenly decided that his free speech does indeed have limits. But then he shouldn't have a career anyway and should've been rejected from every campus he tried to visit and spread his poisonous shit.

Strangely the Bishop was claiming Milo was the innocent victim until Breitbart sacked him.

Tatchell has been widely condemned by the left for his views.

James O'Keefe supposedly has hundreds of hours of CNN newsroom video that he's about to release. Should be fun. Hopefully it's the real deal. We'll get to see what all those TV folks really think.

As for Milo, I read his statement. His explanation seems reasonable. I'd assume if there was more to see other than a few bad jokes edited to make them appear worse the people out to get him would have let us know.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/full-remarks-milo-delivers-speech-press-conference-amid-video-scandal/