The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Going to be interesting to watch from afar.

He could appoint a raft of experienced republican advisors and cabinet members and delegate all important policy decisions to them. Be a symbolic president, but an inactive one.

Or he could do it all himself.

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Going to be interesting to watch from afar.

He could appoint a raft of experienced republican advisors and cabinet members and delegate all important policy decisions to them. Be a symbolic president, but an inactive one.

Or he could do it all himself.

I doubt he'll stick with it for 4 years, too many boring meetings and stuff to read to prepare for them. He'll probably do something daft like promise Putin he can have Alaska back by mistake. "What did you say Vlad, oh whatever, sure, why not. Where do I sign, got to go."

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I doubt he'll stick with it for 4 years, too many boring meetings and stuff to read to prepare for them. He'll probably do something daft like promise Putin he can have Alaska back by mistake. "What did you say Vlad, oh whatever, sure, why not. Where do I sign, got to go."

He is completely and totally unfit to be President.  He has no knowledge, no experience and, based on what I've seen and heard from him, absolutely no desire to learn.  He does, however, have a massive ego and that egotism seems to be his defining characteristic.  I have no idea what his response will be once he realises that the job is beyond his capabilities but I don't think it will be passive.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He is completely and totally unfit to be President.  He has no knowledge, no experience and, based on what I've seen and heard from him, absolutely no desire to learn.  He does, however, have a massive ego and that egotism seems to be his defining characteristic.  I have no idea what his response will be once he realises that the job is beyond his capabilities but I don't think it will be passive.

Not being funny here but how do you know that the job is beyond his capabilities?