League One PoTM October

1 hour ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Iain Russell scored the same amount of goals in October so I can only reasonably come to the conclusion that the people who made this decision are conspiring against us.

I feel your pain ,  Brechin were top of the league for much of the month but .......  Nae big deal at the end of the day. 

6 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Iain Russell scored the same amount of goals in October so I can only reasonably come to the conclusion that the people who made this decision are conspiring against us.

3Beany's 4 goals were penalties against QP, hardly the same as scoring 1 pen against Rovers and 3 goals in open play against Alloa and Brechin who were top of the league when we played them both.

I think the SPFL made the correct choice.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

3Beany's 4 goals were penalties against QP, hardly the same as scoring 1 pen against Rovers and 3 goals in open play against Alloa and Brechin who were top of the league when we played them both.

I think the SPFL made the correct choice.

Yes they did and Ian Russell is dirty cheating b*****d but that's just my view.

Iain Russell only really scored penalties and Brechin were top until they got slapped a side by us. No awards for they two I'm afraid, hope this helps.

Archived