Mass Effect Andromeda

ALJAGS76

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Ill buy this if the multiplayer is as good as 3s but don't trust anyone who preorders a videogame, they've already made up their mind regardless of the quality of the finished product.

I'm hurt by your lack of trust. 

I pre ordered this as I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect series.

Dont get me wrong 1 to 3 were great but the minute someone is invested enough in a series to pre order things then I don't think you can trust them as a serious source of opinions.

That's just me though, i would never pre order a videogame, its just not good business.

31 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Dont get me wrong 1 to 3 were great but the minute someone is invested enough in a series to pre order things then I don't think you can trust them as a serious source of opinions.

That's just me though, i would never pre order a videogame, its just not good business.

I would never support St Johstone.

So there.

Going to miss the original trilogy characters.  Jack was a staple in my team and Miranda, Garrus and Liara were great characters.

Although I suppose I will get just as attached to the new characters.

Ill buy this if the multiplayer is as good as 3s but don't trust anyone who preorders a videogame, they've already made up their mind regardless of the quality of the finished product.

Well that's not true in the slightest now is it?

Are there any worthwhile pre-order bonuses? Seems like a load of "exclusive" skins and multiplayer crap.

I see you can pre-order the Collector's Edition, which comes with a model of the new Mako, but it doesn't include the fucking game!  :lol:

Archived