Harestanes v colville

Amofan1

First game this season due to work and what a typical cup tie all Colville first half very strong team up until the boy mcD sustained what looked liked a serious injury . Thought it was going to explode when the hares thanes committee boy stood on the sidelines shouting get him aff the park what a clown as the boy was obviously in serious pain shame on you whoever u are . Second half the hares got more into the game and equalised with about 8 min to go with team and sidelines goin tonto but celebration were short lived when colville two minutes later had a free kick headed in for the winner . Harestanes fan told me both colville goals were scored by ex hares boys to rub salt into the wounds . Cracking game for the neutral could do with more of the same lads well done to both teams 

1 hour ago, georgyporgy said:

You're the clown, mate.  He was telling Michael Kennedy to get off the park  as he was on the park, uninvited, on several occasions during the match.

Watched a few hares games within central u have a full side line of clowns could start a circus and that's from two old men fae kirky standing next to me

1 hour ago, georgyporgy said:

You're the clown, mate.  He was telling Michael Kennedy to get off the park  as he was on the park, uninvited, on several occasions during the match.

I was on the park twice, one the first occasion we thought our player had broken his ankle, second time our player had a head knock. On both occasions the ref invited me on after I asked his permission. On another note what it's got to do with Bowser if am on the park seeing concern for my players and sure he's got more to worry about than that. 

It was like being at Adamslie park again, they like a moan in Kirky.

Tense game after McD went off. Nice finish from McGloughlin to open the scoring.

A smart save from Colville keeper, as a nice one two in the box led to a one on one with the striker, kept Hares out.

Early second half, the keeper saved again in the same situation.

Colville still looked dangerous every time they went up the park.

No surprise when Hares equalised though, you just felt it coming. There had been a few scrambles in the box with everyone swinging at it, others blocking it.

Last five, Colville free kick, 25yds out on left hand side, Hares had their game plan in place, plenty bodies in the box.

I was sitting right in line with the yellow jersied back five, Colville players filling the spaces between the five, nice free kick comes in behind the line, three blue jerseys appear, one bullets header into net.

Far too easy, not one of the Kirky5 moved, hope they're still not standing there.

Nice wee set up, nice weather. Great result.

Mon the Colville.

You seem to be on a bad run with injuries to strikers Mick, any sign of Kevin/Div returning soon?

Div McKay just building his fitness hopefully be back at full fitness in the next few weeks.

Kev Fotheringham will be back just after Xmas hopefully

James Miller working on his fitness to should be back playing early Dec.

Robbie Peebles couple of weeks away from fitness.

The first 3 have been missing all season so will be great to get them back in contention. Robbie will also provide more quality to the squad.

Hopefully if we' are still in contention for the majors and league after Xmas,the squad will fingers crossed be at full strength to meet the challenges ahead and hopefully have another successful season. As I have said before, we take nothing for granted treat our opponents each week with respect they deserve and we will see where we end up. But there are some top sides out there I have witnessed the quality myself so an success won't come out way easily 

1 hour ago, wishyman said:

I was sitting right in line with the yellow jersied back five, Colville players filling the spaces between the five, nice free kick comes in behind the line, three blue jerseys appear, one bullets header into net.

Far too easy, not one of the Kirky5 moved, hope they're still not standing there.

Dear oh dear.....  The winning goal was an OG.

Archived