12th November fixtures where are they

williebhoy

I understand that the fixture man has a hard job but why in November have we now played Auchinleck (I know was due to us being the only central team to ask for a fixture on the September weekend), Troon & Largs twice? We have still to play Hurlford (we were due to play them last week) Beith, Rob Roy, Kilwinning & Glenafton.

I understand that the fixture man has a hard job but why in November have we now played Auchinleck (I know was due to us being the only central team to ask for a fixture on the September weekend), Troon & Largs twice? We have still to play Hurlford (we were due to play them last week) Beith, Rob Roy, Kilwinning & Glenafton.

Does it matter? You play everyone twice anyway.

21 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

It does matter. We have now played Largs and Troon twice who like us are out of the Scottish. If we are to play league games when rounds of the Scottish are on it limits the options.

As rounds progress more teams will get knocked out, plus west and league cup ties will start. Really don't see the drama, Barrhead  must fall in to the North Ayrshire boundary when it comes to moaning about fixtures. 

As rounds progress more teams will get knocked out, plus west and league cup ties will start. Really don't see the drama, Barrhead  must fall in to the North Ayrshire boundary when it comes to moaning about fixtures. 

No drama. Just a comment on a fans forum or is that not allowed?

Archived