#poppygate

RadgerTheBadger

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, HairyBawz said:

Seen as theirs not a dedicated thread yet. Let's keep the football threads for the football

Personally I don't care if someone wears one or not, after all that's the whole point in why these veterans fought and died, so people had freedom and a choice in life

Aye. That's what they were told. 

This is at least in part thethethethethethethetheRangers fault, they've sullied the act of remembrance for long enough with their attempts to remember harder and better and bigger than anyone else. Reap what you sow you classless, clueless, disrespectful, crass and mindbogglingly ignorant c***s.

I'm still waiting on someone blaming Brexit

Breaking: FA chief exec Martin Glenn tells me England and Scotland players will defy Fifa and wear armband bearing poppy during Nov 11 game.

Just going up on Twitter ^

f**k sake. Just f**k off. Fuss made over this is doing my nut in. Be fucking hilarious if we got docked points

Breaking: FA chief exec Martin Glenn tells me England and Scotland players will defy Fifa and wear armband bearing poppy during Nov 11 game.

Just going up on Twitter ^

f**k sake. Just f**k off. Fuss made over this is doing my nut in. Be fucking hilarious if we got docked points

Imagine if we end up in pot 5 because of this nonsense.

22 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Imagine if we end up in pot 5 because of this nonsense.

We could probably manage that even without getting points docked for wearing a poppy...

1 minute ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Why are they so desperate to wear poppies? It's not going to achieve anything. What a farce. 

They're not.

It's England exercising their muscles over FIFA and 'Poppy' is there by way of circumstance.

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

This is at least in part thethethethethethethetheRangers fault, they've sullied the act of remembrance for long enough with their attempts to remember harder and better and bigger than anyone else. Reap what you sow you classless, clueless, disrespectful, crass and mindbogglingly ignorant c***s.

How incredibly parochial and ignorant. What a horrible club Rangers are for having a minutes silence, respecting the war dead, collecting money for the troops and inviting hundreds of them in for free. What will these monsters do next?

Archived