Livi v East Fife

Commentary is fecking brilliant, doesn't even try to be the slightest bit impartial. :lol:

Our first goal was a lovely bit of passing football, started and finished by Buchanan. Looked like Mullen was pushed in the back for the free kick for Millers goal, and the keeper deliberately took Mullen's leg for the penalty. I think McManus was pushed in the back as he went up for the ball and shouted out ffs ref, don't think he was actually swearing at the ref though, was more an exclamation at being pushed and not getting the foul, doubt you'd win an appeal though as all the ref will say is he heard him swearing at him.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great bit of football for our first goal, great freekick for our 2nd goal but if that foul was given against us id be disappointed tbh. 

Clear penalty and red for me, wasn't sure at first about the colour of the card but it's clear the keeper has just taken him out. 

As for the 2nd red I don't think we'll ever know what was said, I don't think it was for the initial shout because the referee doesn't stop the game, it's afterwards when the camera is gone he must've said something. 

Tbf to the commentary we where fortunate to be leading, maybe not in the 2nd half mind you, great highlights package though, well done all involved with EFTV. 

40 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Have to say though, how bad is Wilkie? Was never that good with us but looked terrible on Saturday

He was actually a lot better in the first half where he, strangely for us, played defensive midfield.

Really please Insall wasn't playing.

Still not sure what the second red card was for although someone said it was for a push on the referee?

Too much time between the "Fucking hell" shout and the ref stopping play for it to be for that, and it looked like McManus had a few more things to say as the camera moved away. It was after the red that he pushed/squared up to the ref, was a bizarre couple of minutes.

Archived