Alloa Vs Stenhousemuir

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We don't make the prices  and we have complained no end to get them reduced !, personally It does not deter me from supporting my team home or away , for a couple of quid difference you refuse to support your team ? your choice but maybe you knew the score in advance ?

Couldnt have put it better myself lol

19 hours ago, whereismillar said:

We don't make the prices  and we have complained no end to get them reduced !, personally It does not deter me from supporting my team home or away , for a couple of quid difference you refuse to support your team ? your choice but maybe you knew the score in advance ?

Actually you do set the prices.  Although there is (I believe) a recommended price, teams are fee to charge what they want.  QP are £12 (same as last year) and Stranraer on Saturday were £15.  £16 wouldn't / doesn't put me off, but I'd be grumpy, but there are those who see £15 or £16 for our level of football as far too much. 

IMG_1478544806.261235.thumb.jpg.0f27d1e9

1st goal most definitely not offside. This is Spence just on and it's a bit after Kev actually heads it - good call from the linesman. 2nd goal is even better to see on that, Goodwin's flick on is perfect! 4th goal as well is superb. Brilliant pass first time from Holmer (?) and a great finish. Good game!

9 hours ago, Wasps1 said:

Great highlights Lewis 

Agreed. Well done to LeodhasXD and the club and hopefully this will be a regular feature again.

Disappointing to see however that Wasps1 was providing the goalscorer info for the rival WarriorsTV service.

crawley.jpg

Archived