Times up Jim

3 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

That much was confirmed back when he protested against yet another, hilarious, Dundee FC title failure (quite possibly competing against Ross County) by err... throwing his own season book away and then stealing his wife's to continue actually witnessing their utter failure.

A genuinely dangerous, seriously disturbed individual IMO.

Remember you got all excited when you beat us at Cappielow...we went up and you went down lol.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for Ross County, either a change of form or manager could leave them fine in this division. There isn't yet a convincing case to change managers yet IMHO, given how tight the vast majority of the league is. But if they go down then I think they'll struggle to come back; it'd be between making the play-offs in the smoothest transition or a 'doing a Saint Mirren' in the worst case. Given those major financial downsides then McIntyre should definitely be under pressure.

That much was confirmed back when he protested against yet another, hilarious, Dundee FC title failure (quite possibly competing against Ross County) by err... throwing his own season book away and then stealing his wife's to continue actually witnessing their utter failure.

A genuinely dangerous, seriously disturbed individual IMO.

It's quite sad really. Once, self acclaimed of course, 'box office', now just a morbidly obese wànker, literally and metaphorically.

As for Ross County, either a change of form or manager could leave them fine in this division. There isn't yet a convincing case to change managers yet IMHO, given how tight the vast majority of the league is. But if they go down then I think they'll struggle to come back; it'd be between making the play-offs in the smoothest transition or a 'doing a Saint Mirren' in the worst case. Given those major financial downsides then McIntyre should definitely be under pressure.

And whilst we are talking about diddy clubs propped up by self publicising, pish smelling old men, up pops a Morten fan.

Morten FC - inventors of football clubs in administration.

And whilst we are talking about diddy clubs propped up by self publicising, pish smelling old men, up pops a Morten fan.

Morten FC - inventors of football clubs in administration.

It's quite sad really. Once, self acclaimed of course, 'box office', now just a morbidly obese wànker, literally and metaphorically.

Which one of those two, separate yet equally failed attempts at a comeback are you committing to champ?

Given my frankly svelte figure I'd go with the first one if I were you. Though no doubt you'd just blame both of your utter failures on the wife, like the socially degenerate loser that you are.

It's a toughie.

Why do staggies want rid of a guy who saved you from relegation then won you a cup, is evidence of someone who knows what they are about, or was that just a fluke.

Far to early in the season to judge imo, though i understand the frustration just remember what happened to st mirren, who look like dropping to div 1. Wonder if they wish lennon'd stayed.

14 minutes ago, jagpot said:

Why do staggies want rid of a guy who saved you from relegation then won you a cup, is evidence of someone who knows what they are about, or was that just a fluke.

Far to early in the season to judge imo, though i understand the frustration just remember what happened to st mirren, who look like dropping to div 1. Wonder if they wish lennon'd stayed.

Read the thread for answers, but it boils down to our league form in the calendar year 2016 being brutal, I think that's 7 wins in 31 now, and the cup win was great but also papered over the cracks. Add in that McIntyre's signings have often been unconvincing, and bewilderment at some of the players we let go, and some rumours of falling out with players for no good reason.

15 hours ago, Caballero said:

Remember you got all excited when you beat us at Cappielow...we went up and you went down lol.

Up all night repeatedly posting Jeremy Clarkson pics only for us to win the league the following week. Glorious.

83584.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
On 31/10/2016 at 11:45, Savage Henry said:

The problem is Quinn and Woods

On 05/11/2016 at 16:50, bunglebonce said:

Is it a coincidence that the wee spell of August and early September '15 was the best run of performances that County played under McIntyre in the last two seasons, when those two were still at other clubs or not yet bedded in?  It wasn't a perfect run of results, but that window effectively kept County in the top six through to Spring.

Four matches unbeaten: the longest unbeaten run since September '15 .  Another coincidence?

For those County fans who were fed up, has your opinion changed, or is that too soon to call?  There's only one win in the last four, and the table is so tight that County could still be cut adrift in a matter of weeks, but I think performances have definitely improved recently.

Cheers for Scott Boyd guys, the boy is class, can't believe McIntyre doesn't see him as a player, Since he has come into the Killie team we have only shipped 5 goals in 7 games, he's also coached the young lad Boyle besides him into a cracking prospect too, constantly communicating with the young lad [emoji106]

He's free to sign a PCA from January. Unless Jim is out of the door he is unlikely to get a new contract here.

I guess he must be a rare breed in commuting from Inverness (staying away for the week and coming home with time off), when so many players at County and ICT commute from the central belt up here. 

Boyd's biggest problem with us was that he wasn't playing often enough. Without the pace he once had it was hard for him to compensate for his rustiness.

Re: McIntyre, I'm still unconvinced. We've still got an unbalanced defence that's only kept 3 clean sheets all year (August & September x 2) despite having spent a fortune on it and having a solid keeper behind it. We have the personnel to fix it IMO but they've only been played in that setup for 10-15 mins. Then there's the midfield. If Woods was genuinely injured, or if some of the other rumours preventing him from playing turn out to be true and Jim can't resist working him back into the team in the long term (especially if it's alongside McShane again) to the detriment of the team then it proves to me he's learnt nothing and this upturn was more luck than anything else. We're only in what appears to be a semi-decent position because there's so many other teams struggling this year too. We'll see I guess.

• 2 months later...
Just now, tintax said:

Time to give this a bump.. 

5 league wins in 26. He's run out of excuses. With the money at his disposal we should be doing far better. 

FTFY.

On 05/12/2016 at 19:10, C4mmy31 said:

Cheers for Scott Boyd guys, the boy is class, can't believe McIntyre doesn't see him as a player, Since he has come into the Killie team we have only shipped 5 goals in 7 games, he's also coached the young lad Boyle besides him into a cracking prospect too, constantly communicating with the young lad emoji106.png

By freeing Boyd at the end of January, it also let you sign Sammon on loan.  Great business.

Archived