Peterhead v Stranraer

Decent wee win sees us rocket up to sixth. We missed a few chances in the first 15 mins, then the game petered out a bit. There was only going to be one winner after Willie Gibson's stupid red card. You could see he was a red card waiting to happen, I was surprised he wasn't subbed.

Was not able to make it today due to work but interested to hear who the ref was, we have certainly been on the wrong end of plenty in the past but sounds as if Gibson did not leave him much room to do anything else. Great to continue the winning streak & hopefully can continue to move up the table. Also good to hear Scott Brown getting a goal think he will be a good asset when fully settled in.

What a plonker Gibson is,1 min after the ref booked Stef McCluskey for kicking the ball away,he only goes and does the same but in saying that he had been raging at the ref from about the 10th min

Apart from that another clean sheet and 3 points and a coupe of cracking goals

What a plonker Gibson is,1 min after the ref booked Stef McCluskey for kicking the ball away,he only goes and does the same but in saying that he had been raging at the ref from about the 10th min

Apart from that another clean sheet and 3 points and a coupe of cracking goals

I am not on twitter so I have no idea what Gibson is saying but he can feel really hard done to as I think he was already in the process of kicking the ball when the whistle went. No excuse for his behaviour after he got the red card.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy though. He is a total bellend and appears to have anger issues every time he plays us. Perhaps he doesn't enjoy the journey.

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

I am not on twitter so I have no idea what Gibson is saying but he can feel really hard done to as I think he was already in the process of kicking the ball when the whistle went. No excuse for his behaviour after he got the red card.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy though. He is a total bellend and appears to have anger issues every time he plays us. Perhaps he doesn't enjoy the journey.

He was going mental at the ref down by were i stand in the first 10 mins,must be the soup n sandwiches in the cock n bull that he hates maybe :lol:

I dont follow him on twitter and it seems to be private now lol

1 hour ago, strichener said:

He said. "Standard of Scottish refereeing is shocking. Same shit every week. Amazing how one p***k can spoil ur weekend! Power trip with a whistle!"

Took it well then i think.

Gibson is a total twat and thoroughly deserved his 2 yellow cards, the best bit of all though was Belford screaming like a kid at the referee when Mcluskey lobbed the ball into the empty net after being caught offsides to yellow card him, then for Gibson to kick the ball away after a free kick was awarded within a minute to give the ref. His opportunity to issue a second yellow and send him off absolutely hilarious, by the way Nade is absolute rubbish and a waste of a wage.

Gibson acts like that week in week out. Was only a matter of time. Craig Malcolm too. Never an incident goes by that he doesn't get involved in.
Silly bookings every other week.

Interesting to see how we line up next week if McGuigan is still missing. Squad very thin without stupid suspensions.

Archived