Scott Brown International U-Turn

NewHope

12 minutes ago, jailend-chapper said:

If he couldn't make himself available for previous games and turn his back on his nation he can't decide to come back for a big 'once in a lifetime' competitive game at Wembley. Tell him where to go the jumped up little turd

Turning his back on his country!  :lol:  I wouldn't want to leave toast crumbs in the marg in your house, probably be accused of treason.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless we want to plunge such depths as Liam Bridcutt, we have no cut and dried defensive midfield options. Scott Brown isn't going to change this though, as evidenced by his performances in the last campaign and also Celtic's downright appalling goals against record in CL group and qualifying games. Just a slightly worse option than what we already have.

f**k him and Strachan, he's given up the right to represent his country and the idea of him flouncing back in for a glamour tie at Wembley, when we've already fucked it makes me vomit blood.

We could have done with his crude, physical game a few weeks back. f**k all use to us now.

:lol:

Except this isn't just for Wembley. Probably sat at home watching that last game depressed as the rest of us knowing that because he's retired he could have f**k all influence on anything.

I admire his desire to get back in tbh he would've known that there'd be dafties giving him grief over it.

Unless we want to plunge such depths as Liam Bridcutt, we have no cut and dried defensive midfield options. Scott Brown isn't going to change this though, as evidenced by his performances in the last campaign and also Celtic's downright appalling goals against record in CL group and qualifying games. Just a slightly worse option than what we already have.

It's only appalling because of the Barca game though. It would be a mere -2 in the other 2 games played.

20 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's only appalling because of the Barca game though. It would be a mere -2 in the other 2 games played.

That's goal difference, not goals against.

Not like you to stick up for KiddyFiddle Street's finest, eh 1916. 

Shambles of a scenario. I hope he ruptures ligaments in both ankles this weekend, removing the problem. 

No wonder the players treat Scotland like a joke, if the jersey is so fucking cheaply discarded. 

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

To be pedantic, the original post referred to goals against, not goal difference. Goals against is -5 in the games against MC and BM (both of these at home).

5 minutes ago, Northboy said:

To be pedantic, the original post referred to goals against, not goal difference. Goals against is -5 in the games against MC and BM (both of these at home).

It also referred to qualifying stages where they shipped another 7. So including Barcelona they've conceded 19.

Minter for lichtie :P

Then as a central midfielder, you've got to give him credit for the goals Celtic have scored too IMO ;)

Sure Broony notched a very important one if we are including qualifying rounds Ruggy :P

He's up there in the all time Scottish male greats with King Eck, Kenny Miller and Andy Murray for me

DELIGHTED

Eta: better get his armband back

Can't wait for him to fail to track his man for the 90 minutes before getting his name chanted for a late lunge on someone

I'm puzzled - is the Celtic/Dundee United/Arbroath poster really as stupid as he seems or just utterly shite at trolling?

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

f**k him and Strachan, he's given up the right to represent his country and the idea of him flouncing back in for a glamour tie at Wembley, when we've already fucked it makes me vomit blood.

We could have done with his crude, physical game a few weeks back. f**k all use to us now.

:lol: 

Archived