Next Dundee FC Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Top five at the moment are Hughes, Scott, Duffy, Pressley and Dodds :lol:

I voted Pressley. If HUghes ended up at Dundee I don't see him doing much. As Scarf said he did much better at ICT than a lot of people thought he would do (myself included) but he took over a side that were already 2nd in the league (I think) and had previously finished 4th. We weren't a struggling outfit by any means. Dundee have very much the opposite problem. Struggling with seemingly poor players low on confidence. I can't see Hughes turning that situation around. His recruitment is utter shite as well. We needed a striker for months but Hughes stuffed the team with central midfielders. Even when we did sign a striker it was our chairman that found him :lol:

I voted for Hughes, not because I want him, but because I fear that's who we will go for.

I do think he is a good manager and his achievements at Caley are not to be sniffed at, but as RiG and TheScarf say, I don't think he's the right man for the situation we're in.

Where is Sebu on this poll? He could bring his many scarves, each one imparting upon him a different pearl of wisdom and lead us out of the mire, assisted by our favourite Frenchman Sir Christian Nade (that post at Palmerston is probably still shaking from his thunderb*****d of a strike in 2014)

Thank You.

I think we need to think out of the box and appoint a Management Committee comprising of Archie, Jocky, Big Rab, Barry Smith, Bobby Glennie and Fabian. If you were 3 down at half time with that lot in charge you'd be lucky to have 11 players alive to take the field for the second half.

I still think McPake would be a good shout as he's doing his coaching badges. Ideally with an older head working alongside him. Thoughts?

I'd imagine he'd get it as a caretaker at least. If he started getting results in that spell, I wouldn't be overly surprised to see him get it.

Archived