Rangers v Killie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we'll employ the same tactics that we did against Hearts - press high, don't let them settle and break quickly. IMO Hearts are a better team and we made them look quite poor so hopefully we will be able to take something from this game. 1-2.

Mega confidence among the killie fans, looks like we could be facing a right drubbing here.

Anyway here's my 11 bears to the slaughter... and a formation change.

Fods.

Tav, Wilson, Clint, Wallace

Windass, Halliday, Crooks, McKay

Kenny, Garner

For first time in ages we're playing with a bit of confidence. We look fitter than in previous seasons and the graft has dug us out results this season. We played well last time out against Rangers aswell so nothing to fear. Go an have a go. Our pressing game and balls in behind should be perfect against Rangers high line defence.

Our defence can be shaky tho so need to keep it tight. An early Rangers goal will probably kill our chances.

Should be yet another tough game for Rangers. Unfortunately Rossiter won't be fit and I'm not sure Wilson will be either. I'd expect Tavernier to come back in. O'Halloran did OK v St Johnstone and Garner got a goal so we may continue with those two.

Archived