Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Heart of Midlothian, 29/10/2016

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're so hit or miss at the moment anything could happen.  One things for sure I woudn't be putting Hearts or ITC on my coupon.  Maybe both teams to score NO would be a shout though.

A chance for #redemption here after being schooled 5 - 1 at Tynecastle. No Billy King which is a shame as he looked pretty good off the bench last night. Still hasn't had an especially good '90 minutes' for us yet. I guess Doran or Mulraney will be in the starting XI with Polworth on the other wing #frustrating

I guess we'll probably see:

OFW

Mckay Warren Meekings Tremarco

Tansey Vigurs

Polworth Draper Doran

Doumbouya

Should be an easy 5 - 1 win for ICT.

55 minutes ago, RiG said:

A chance for #redemption here after being schooled 5 - 1 at Tynecastle. No Billy King which is a shame as he looked pretty good off the bench last night. Still hasn't had an especially good '90 minutes' for us yet. I guess Doran or Mulraney will be in the starting XI with Polworth on the other wing #frustrating

I guess we'll probably see:

OFW

Mckay Warren Meekings Tremarco

Tansey Vigurs

Polworth Draper Doran

Doumbouya

Should be an easy 5 - 1 win for ICT.

So that's where Billy King got to

Even if he's not playing he's still helping your cause by not being back here as cover for Sam Nicolson 

15 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Has McKay been playing right back for you? How's he been doing? He never looked comfortable at all whenever he had to fill in there for us, I'd be tempted to get Walker running at him from the off.

Apart from last weekend against Killie where he gave away a penalty he's looked pretty solid. I was pretty unimpressed when we signed him but he's seldom put a foot wrong since joining. Strong Twitter game too.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He's here for the season isn't he?  I cant wait for his January #twittergame when Nando's opens.

Two year deal. Means Aberdeen won't sign him until 2018.

I really think going three at the back is the way to go for us right now.

We only seem to pass the ball at the back, so getting Ozturk and Souttar supplying the ball with Rossi covering.

We have a lack of width up top with Nicholson out and Walker playing more central these days, so pushing Paterson and Rherras (dare we do it, Oshinawa) further would give us that, with three at the back gives extra security for cover. Also it allows us to keep Djoum or Cowie in the middle rather losing either out right, whilst keeping two up top.

3 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I really think going three at the back is the way to go for us right now.

We only seem to pass the ball at the back, so getting Ozturk and Souttar supplying the ball with Rossi covering.

We have a lack of width up top with Nicholson out and Walker playing more central these days, so pushing Paterson and Rherras (dare we do it, Oshinawa) further would give us that, with three at the back gives extra security for cover. Also it allows us to keep Djoum or Cowie in the middle rather losing either out right, whilst keeping two up top.

If we do that, and I'm not against it in theory, I don't think we can accommodate Walker, Djoum and Watt.  

Djoum to me should play every game in the attacking central midfield position he played at Motherwell and second half against Dundee.  Walker is our most likely player to produce a goal out of nothing.  That means leaving Watt out for me, playing Walker as a ten and one of Jonsson or Sammon as a main striker.  Unless Watt is told to play right up.

Archived