Albion Rovers vs Queen of the South; Scottish Cup 3rd Round; 26th November

RUSTY1111

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If only we had an official site that carried that sort of info. ;)

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3378

Thanks. Hadn't noticed that news item before. Possibly because it was lost amongst all the announcements and denials about Skelton's non-sacking/non-fall out. ;)

Eta if it is off on Saturday, it will probably be off again on the Tuesday.

Looking forward to this. If we play in the same manner we did against Killie, Alloa, Livingston and Airdrie (away) then we have a wee chance at an upset.

I'm sure Queens will bring a good number of fans through.

I'll go for an optimistic 2-1 win for Rovers [emoji51]

How is Cliftonhill for combating the frost?

If there's going to be call offs on Saturday due to frozen pitches ours will likely be among them.

I don't honestly know the clubs process regarding covering the pitch.

Were Rovers playing elsewhere last season? A guy I work with has moved up from Kent and is trying to visit every ground in Scotland. He went to watch Rovers last season and I asked how Cliftonhill was but he said he wasn't there or on Coatbridge. So I assumed they had moved. Or he wasn't watching who he thought he was!

Were Rovers playing elsewhere last season? A guy I work with has moved up from Kent and is trying to visit every ground in Scotland. He went to watch Rovers last season and I asked how Cliftonhill was but he said he wasn't there or on Coatbridge. So I assumed they had moved. Or he wasn't watching who he thought he was!

Maybe getting us mixed up with Raith

"How is Cliftonhill for combating the frost?" >> It Doesn't.

We don't have covers and last nights frost has covered the frost ! -  Stand side pitch doesn't get any sun so looking very unlikely at the moment. [emoji20] 

Not looking good, then? You never know, it may thaw in time.[emoji300]

Archived