Survivor Series 2016

JamieStevenson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show is 4 hours.  4.  And there's only 6 matches so far unless I missed something in the RAW recap.  I know the traditional matches will be longer than usual, and there's three of them now, but unless they're going to have these go Royal Rumble long, there's a lot of time to fill.  Are we going to get some Wrestlemania-style "appearances"?

8 hours ago, forameus said:

This show is 4 hours.  4.  And there's only 6 matches so far unless I missed something in the RAW recap.  I know the traditional matches will be longer than usual, and there's three of them now, but unless they're going to have these go Royal Rumble long, there's a lot of time to fill.  Are we going to get some Wrestlemania-style "appearances"?

Goldberg-Lesnar will be a 60min Iron Man Match.

Yup, Shane can f**k right off. The entire McMahon family should. That would be glorious, but of course it won't happen.

Folk w**k over Shane taking mental bumps, but there are plenty of actual wrestlers who would and could do the stupid shit he does.

Can't lie I got a bit excited at SmackDown when they announced it. I spent the whole night thinking they'd find a way to put Ellsworth into that bloody match and was delighted when they didn't. At least the Shane haters get to see him ragdolled by Strowman.

6 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately, WWE have done with Ellsworth what they love to do with anyone who gets over organically. They force feed him to the viewing public until they get sick of him being shoehorned into events.

See also: The New Day, The List of Jericho, Suplex City.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 08:18, Tamdunk said:

As long as someone teaches him to punch then he's usually decent enough in matches.

That's not been true for a while tbh. He had a fairly poor match with Taker in the Cell, and the entire run he had before that was shite too. He's simply not there anymore.

Archived