What do The Rangers fan think of this?

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"McKay spoke to STV at full time and said it was his side's own mistakes that stopped them progressing to the League Cup final for the first time since 2011."

As much as I appreciate your response, I can tell from your avatar you have shoes and therefore unlikely to be a The Rangers fan

See if the situation was reversed I'd be furious that one of my players was being told to spout that pish,  it's like the club working against the fans IMO

It seems to me that the people doing most harm to the club are inside the club, but having a easy time doing it

So it seems not having your first shot until the 60th minute and have the opposition create more chances against you than they did in said last game is classed as a "a vast improvement" to those down Ibrox way.  Combine that with claims that the rangers can win the league this year without beating Celtic, it's quite clear that more needs to be done to combat drugs in football.

I'm a rangers fan ( que jeers ) and on Sunday rangers were quite simple out classed and out fought. Yes they had probably a more stylish way of playing football but if it wasn't for some great saves and poor finishing from celtic it could have been a bigger margin than the 5-1 pumping previously.

Second half became shooting practice

1 hour ago, Sx Drugz N Martin Jol said:

I'm a rangers fan ( que jeers ) and on Sunday rangers were quite simple out classed and out fought. Yes they had probably a more stylish way of playing football but if it wasn't for some great saves and poor finishing from celtic it could have been a bigger margin than the 5-1 pumping previously.

Second half became shooting practice

I'm thinking more of the content of what the boys saying, seems a pretty uniform view from Ibrox, maybe something to do with Jabba lurking in the background.

When McKay spoke to STV to me it looked like Jabba was standing guard and ready to step in if the wrong question was asked but as most of us know nobody from the HACKPACK up here will ask any questions that even look to find out WTF is going on. The sad thing is he has the backing of the current board and the Sevco support so you have to ask what does MW and the players actually think about all of this crap.

Is that why JB riled against MW hence his suspension because he does not like words being put in his mouth. Jabba made the decision to pull MW the last time you have to wonder about the scale of his power in all things Sevco. MW looked like a wee boy receiving chastisement from his daddy as he trooped off the media stage whilst looking bewildered that he had been told come down and to go to his room. 

By the By long may it continue never disturb your enemy when they are in the process of F******  it up.

Archived