Scottish senior cup draw

patriot1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww ffs BBB why did you have to get annoyed by a little bit of banter.

You got easily wound by a little query about your geographical knowledge of Ayrshire. Yer falling into the same trap as the bore of Beith HB.

Cmon man ffs show yourself more respect[emoji85][emoji44]

Oh here comes the tag team wankers!!!!  Wondered how long it would take. It wasn't a serious post. And no wonder every game I have been lately they say those Talbot boys on that pnb are complete roasters zzzzzz boring.  

Best set on ignore. This lot are like the walking dead . They see 1 target & they all pop up [emoji23][emoji23]

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 07:18, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

26th November and I would expect all ticket . 

Would loved have gone to this match, a wee soft spot for the Morton as they were my late father's team, but taking the grandweans to the rugby international at Kilmarnock on the 26th.

Think Beith will do well in this game, a cracking tie in prospect.  estimate the crowd will be 1500+, easy, lots of neutrals interested.

If all ticket I will be more than willing to help shanner if you require one just let me know. 

Think details are to come soon regarding arrangements. 

It will only be all ticket if the beaks insist. I seriously doubt it. Everyone tends to overestimate the crowd. Beith comfortably holds 2000 and barring lots of postponements elsewhere there is very little chance the crowd will get anywhere near that.

The committee at Beith are having a meeting on Monday night to confirm all details, after which an announcement will be made on all arrangements.

Discussions have already been had with Morton, the SFA and the SJFA.

It is very likely that it will NOT be all ticket, however this will be confirmed on Monday night / Tuesday.

8 hours ago, Talbot Bing said:

Aww ffs BBB why did you have to get annoyed by a little bit of banter.

You got easily wound by a little query about your geographical knowledge of Ayrshire. Yer falling into the same trap as the bore of Beith HB.

Cmon man ffs show yourself more respectemoji85.pngemoji44.png

Am confused at your idea that am annoyed. Simply see you guys for what you are. Not annoyed in the slightest. As for respect that's something am full of for myself and others. A reflection on yourself and your tag team buddy's is your lack of respect for anyone. Again am targeted by roasters for a slight at banter about Ayrshire.  

15 hours ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Oh here comes the tag team wankers!!!!  Wondered how long it would take. It wasn't a serious post. And no wonder every game I have been lately they say those Talbot boys on that pnb are complete roasters zzzzzz boring.  

I love it when you try to talk human but you always fall back to your bee noise. 

On 25/10/2016 at 18:59, patriot1 said:

Should be four figure crowds at both games. Morton and Dumbarton are both doing OK this season but I can see them being given a tough test in both ties.

In the finest traditions of Bullseye (look at what you would have won), had Linlithgow beaten Stirling they would have been at home to Wick.

Just because I'm a pedantic barsteward. The Scottish Cup draw is made using numbered balls in alphabetical order so Lithgae would not have replaced the Binos in the draw. Probably would have slotted in before Livi so would be away to Airdrie.

1 hour ago, Quantum Leap said:

Yes, I would expect the crowd to be around the 1200 to 1400 so there's no need to make it all ticket.

We had 1,700 against Kilwinning rangers in a junior match so why would a SCOTTISH senior cup match attract less in what's also a local tie ? 

And we also had about 1,750 for airdrie at home in the scottish cup in this very round so why should our crowd be lessened from against a 2nd division club team back then to playing against a championship team now ?? 

Logic please ? :) 

Archived