Scottish Cup Third Round Thread

lionel hutz

You might be in for a shock. Their park has a slope that saps energy quickly. You'll be lucky to win there.
I'll go for a draw and you lot to win on the replay

Beith are a junior team Morton will sent them back to the oblivion that is the junior leagues with relative ease.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loving the way Hertha is playing down Beiths chances here [emoji23][emoji23]. The slope will be a great leveller [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 441538940dae2e833b0de6238dae4f2d.jpg

Seen right through that myself and so will most fans. He is kidding no one lol.[emoji23] Absolute Roaster [emoji23]

5 hours ago, Talbot Bing said:

Seen right through that myself and so will most fans. He is kidding no one lol.emoji23.png Absolute Roaster emoji23.png

A roaster for saying that a full time team whove  won away to two SPL teams in Kilmarnock and Hamilton and reached a national televised semi final last weekend are huge favourites ? 

Thats being realistic , so get back to the junior forum and let us lads that are STILL in the senior SCOTTISH cup talk here :lol: 

Don't get this 'pitch is a leveller' stuff. If it's that bad then Beith won't be able to play to their best either, Morton might not either but they have better footballers, everybody plays on the same park. Get this nonsense from pundits all the time when the big teams come to Gayf, Celtic and the like, it's rarely ever windy but when it is it makes us play shiter too, might harm Celtics game or whatever but it'll do the same to us. It's a daft thing to say.

Still think Beith have a chance though it is a one off game after all but I think Morton will be very comfortable winners.

The juniors :lol:

I'm actually delighted with our draw for a change. Not the most glamorous and I'm sure we play them in the league just a fortnight before, but it's winnable and at home. Hopefully get this out the way and get a decent away tie against a Premiership team in the next round.

On 26/10/2016 at 06:47, Poet of the Macabre said:

Best draw we've had in years. Gretna looks far easier to get to and I missed out on going to Raydale Park when we played them in the League Cup in 2005.

The only thing you missed was Bryn Halliwell playing his best ever game. And Stellaboz attacking an old man after we scored.

I'm hoping for Buckie but would be happy with Gretna. Either will be a great day out. Also Buckie isn't that hard to get to. Train to Keith or Elgin (from Aberdeen) then a bus to Buckie. 

Archived