Ticket allocation for league cup final

Scotswarrior73

I see there's a 50/50 split, what complete nonsense that is Aberdeen take 11000 too the semi and are no getting double that, we will see all the glory hunters from Aberdeen coming out off the woodwork and the Celtic supporters who have been too every game will miss out due these glory hunters, what is wrong with the sfa and the ticket allocation, get it sorted as Aberdeen don't deserve too have that amount off tickets, Aberdeen fans can complain all they want they have too realise when they take 11000 fans too a semi they don't deserve anymore than that

Hahahahahahaha

Here have some full stops:

You can use them to break up your breathless, incoherent, somewhat misplaced and clearly clouded by floods of tears, ramble.

May I further aid you by directing you to the obscurely named and of ambiguous function 'cups' forum and make you the offer of a tissue, with which to dry yer fucking eyes.

I see there's a 50/50 split, what complete nonsense that is Aberdeen take 11000 too the semi and are no getting double that, we will see all the glory hunters from Aberdeen coming out off the woodwork and the Celtic supporters who have been too every game will miss out due these glory hunters, what is wrong with the sfa and the ticket allocation, get it sorted as Aberdeen don't deserve too have that amount off tickets, Aberdeen fans can complain all they want they have too realise when they take 11000 fans too a semi they don't deserve anymore than that

What a shambles.

16 minutes ago, Scotswarrior73 said:

:1eye

24 minutes ago, Scotswarrior73 said:

Tube alert

ce8bbd1f02eb37ff3ba087b8af423139.gif

1 hour ago, Scotswarrior73 said:

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, cup forum for this drivel. Thank you.

Willie collum realising his family won't get tickets to watch their beloved hoops gets his revenge in early.

Ooft someone is paranoid!!

Willie Collum biased towards Celtic hahahahahaha I've heard some belters in my time but that's right up there with the best of them.

I'm sure the 15,000 fans that turned up for the Alloa game in the QF will get a ticket. 

Spot on! The fans that went to the cup games will get tickets.

I didn't attend the cup games against Motherwell or Alloa and knew at the time that if we made the final I likely would miss out. Was hoping Morton would make it to give me a chance but I am happy to accept I can't go due to my own choice.

Archived