Dingwall Ross County vs. Glasgow Celtic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any Celtic fans think Rogers will rest/rotate some players for this, given its sandwiched by games against Rangers and Aberdeen making 3 games in under a week?

Given Celtic's squad I don't think that'll really help us (Griffiths, Armstrong, Roberts etc. all options to come in...).  
But maybe some changes in defence might see us maybe capitalise on a potential mistake perhaps, hopefully?

Rogers doesn't seem to like making changes, so that wee sliver of optimism might be shat on.

3 hours ago, dingdong1929 said:

Do any Celtic fans think Rogers will rest/rotate some players for this, given its sandwiched by games against Rangers and Aberdeen making 3 games in under a week?

Given Celtic's squad I don't think that'll really help us (Griffiths, Armstrong, Roberts etc. all options to come in...).  
But maybe some changes in defence might see us maybe capitalise on a potential mistake perhaps, hopefully?

Rogers doesn't seem to like making changes, so that wee sliver of optimism might be shat on.

If changes are to be made it'll most likely be in midfield and upfront.  I can see Griffiths, maybe Roberts getting a run out but I think Rodgers will want to keep the centre half pairing of Simunovic and Sviatchenko together for as often as possible, Champions League games aside.

4 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

If changes are to be made it'll most likely be in midfield and upfront.  I can see Griffiths, maybe Roberts getting a run out but I think Rodgers will want to keep the centre half pairing of Simunovic and Sviatchenko together for as often as possible, Champions League games aside.

Baws.

Sounds sensible that he'd look to maintain that central partnership though, if Kolo cant play most games.

9 hours ago, dingdong1929 said:

Baws.

Sounds sensible that he'd look to maintain that central partnership though, if Kolo cant play most games.

Aye, for the first time for a number of seasons, we may have found a central defensive partnership that works.  Madness to chop and change it too often. 

6 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Aye, for the first time for a number of seasons, we may have found a central defensive partnership that works.  Madness to chop and change it too often. 

Hmmm... ok, sounds like we need to hope for the same (hopefully tired) team as played the last few games for Celtic, with the only changes in defence!

A few prayers / chickens sacrificed / steamy nights with Rogers where I gain his confidence and he lets me pick the Celtic line-up should see that happen.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

We are going to drop points somewhere........will this be the one.....?

I have a bad feeling that we will drop 2 points tonight. We seem to struggle up North and after Sundays efforts I can see a few changes.

I can see a 0-0 or 1-1

I would like to see a few changes for this. I understand why the manager wants to keep the momentum going but it eventually bites you on the arse with fatigue or injury and none of your back up players are near match fit due to lack of rotation.

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I would like to see a few changes for this. I understand why the manager wants to keep the momentum going but it eventually bites you on the arse with fatigue or injury and none of your back up players are near match fit due to lack of rotation.

Let's hope it bites you on the arse tonight then, may the best team lose...

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

"deploy" pepper spray.

Okay then :blink:

Well, yes. That's what happened previously in the Mallard bar because of Celtic hooligans' behaviour. Sorry if deploy is a word you don't understand Romeo.

Archived