Sons v Pars

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.We need to cut out the mistakes, we are miles better than that.

:thumbsdown

Dumbarton's home form has kept them in the league. Would be a big win if we can get it but the way we are playing I can't see it. 

After the first few games I thought we would come good as we could eradicate the daft errors but that hasn't happened so can just about guarantee Dumbarton will get a gift of a goal and then its a huge task to turn it around.  

I know it's early in the season, but this is a must win. The Ayr match aside, we've done fairly well at home but we need a win big time. It sounds like our performance improved against Dundee United on Saturday but we've seen too many times with this squad that we can take one step forward, shite ourselves, slip on the shite and end up lying on our arse, covered in shite.

I don't particularly care who starts for us, as long as they're flying into everything that moves and battling for every ball.  Oh, if someone could snap Cardle in the warm up that would be nice, stop the wee shite scoring.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Get your own tactics!

You stole them from us! AJ clearly loved our opening day performance so much that he decided to play in the same way.

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

He's been out injured. If someone could snap Higginbotham in the warm up stop him from playing that'd be great.

That's good to hear, hopefully he remains injured for this week at least.

I didn't realise you guys had the worst defence in the league until looking at the table there. Here's a question for you Pars boys, would defeat on Saturday spell the end for AJ?

47 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You stole them from us! AJ clearly loved our opening day performance so much that he decided to play in the same way.

That's good to hear, hopefully he remains injured for this week at least.

I didn't realise you guys had the worst defence in the league until looking at the table there. Here's a question for you Pars boys, would defeat on Saturday spell the end for AJ?

I can't see it, however should we fail to take all 3 I'd assume many will want it. Failure to win on Saturday and my mind is made up anyway.

It seems a direct split between ridiculous player errors and not having an actual cut and dry plan of action for each game. With one of these problems a team can muddle through with the occasional decent result but us having both ailments is killing us. 

The silver lining is that I go to every game I can but the result doesn't get me worked up any more. Just apathy really. A win on Saturday would be a wee sticking plaster until what would be an awful game against Rovers. 

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It sounds like our performance improved against Dundee United on Saturday but we've seen too many times with this squad that we can take one step forward, shite ourselves, slip on the shite and end up lying on our arse, covered in shite.

Absolute screamer! 

Archived