Hibs vs St. Mirren

3 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Will Cummings learn the lesson though? I hope he does and it fires him up or will he get pissed off and want to leave?

I think it'll have him fired up and raring to go, he'll have a point to prove and not want to be out the team again. That's the way I see it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I think it'll have him fired up and raring to go, he'll have a point to prove and not want to be out the team again. That's the way I see it.

I hope so. Respect to Lennon as you said though, brave decision to leave your top goalscorer out for 2 matches but it's paid off with 2 wins. Will be even better to get a reinvigorated Cummings back in the team.

42 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Will Cummings learn the lesson though? I hope he does and it fires him up or will he get pissed off and want to leave?

He signed a 4 year contract so it's win/win either. Surprising move from Lennon today but it's working just now. 

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Suppose the most pleasing thing is that we haven't hit been close to top gear yet and are still top of the league. 

Someone is going to receive a heavy defeat from us.

Missed about four one on ones today. Big Holty is the exact type of striker we've needed in this league for two years. Strong, big and falls over at the right moments. Shite penalty right enough. 

Tbh I was impressed with St Mirren in the first 30 mins and found it hard to believe they are bottom.  I'd even say our first goal came against the run of play and forced them to play a more attacking game.  They were utter dog shit in the second half and we could have scored another 3 easy.  Boyle was immense today.

Archived