Hibs vs St. Mirren

Since I started the match thread which ended our barren run, I thought I'd get this one underway too. Hibs at home to the other black and white striped team in this division, who recently knocked us out of the IrnBru Cup or whatever it's called. I think I'm right in saying they're still bottom of the table, so it's 1st vs tenth. Our nearest challengers all playing each other, so a big chance for the 2016 Scottish Cup winners to pull away from the chasing pack. Predictions?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Zing. said:

We've not been the best at home this season. My first game of the season. Saints win :( 

This is my first league game as well, only been to ER once this season so far. Can't usually make games on a weekend which I'm trying to change. 

Our recent win at ER will be no gauge here, given that Hibs were actively trying to lose that game to avoid a huge fans' backlash.

It's deeply unfortunate for Jack Ross that our immediate fixture list sees him having to play teams that are above us in the league. :whistle

3-1 Hibs, and we'll take our hunt for a win on to Cappielow.

Hopefully another win this saturday, should be comfortable, especially as i hope Neil will make sure we don't slip up as we did in the cup. 3-0 Hibs with goals from Holt, and JC x2. Looking healthy for attendance as well, with us not had a home game in a while, so thinking another 15000 hopefully! 

Thought we played alot better against Dundee U despite losing 2-0. Ross has had 2 full weeks with the players since so should be well prepared for this game, think it will be tight.. no reason we can't win it Hibs havent been good the last month or so but I'll take a draw.

Prediction - 1-1

11 hours ago, LondonHibsFan said:

To say this thread is lacking pre-match enthusiasm would be the understatement of the century. Has every St Mirren fan offed themselves or something?

It's not exactly swarming with Hibees either.

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Away win. Hibs can fritter away points without it doing them any harm and it would assist us greatly on our quest to get back ASAP to pumping part time sides every week. 

:lol: This man is a sage!!

Got the lottery numbers this week? ;)

Archived