Dees vs Jags - Wednesday 26 Oct

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

This Thistle victory was brought to you by Mock Chop.

20161026_194559.jpg

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Jesus.

Looks more like Marcus Haber. 

1 hour ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Talk us through this mock chop...

A bit worrying the counter attendant had never tried one and the fryer had no idea what was in them. Possibly some kind of lamb or pork combination. 

Bit like a dry King Rib. Tasted okay. 7/10.

Was surprised just how poor Dundee were: in retrospect it was probably their two forwards made the difference last year: rather than any managerial genius from your boss. Even although we dominated, once again we failed to capitalise on our chance and a combination of poor goalkeeping and defending offered any half-decent team a route back into the match. Fortunately for us, Dundee are not a half-way decent team: having followed Thistle for many a year I can assure you that I'm something of a expert on not half-way decent teams.
From a Jags perspective, I think the result may help,with restoring a bit of confidence to a team that would have been on the ropes psychologically if we hadn't won tonight. What we did tonight, probably for the first time this season was get the goals our performance merited.
Onwards and upwards (hopefully)!

Just seen the goals, OYF. Not convinced it was Gomis' fault for the first btw, Kerr (I think), can see the striker but backs off instead of getting involved.

How was Haber?

Won a few headers. Put himself about a bit. Held it up and tried to bring others into play. He had no chances to score.

He'll be a goal machine in the Championship next season [emoji4]

He did have a chance to score, any decent striker put in at that angle first half would have taken he shot on himself instead of squaring it back into a group of bodies.

Archived