Dees vs Jags - Wednesday 26 Oct

A win in this one puts some sugar on the shite both teams have served up this season.

I didn't think either team would be struggling so much this season but there you go.

Obviously a win in Perth will make things look a bit better for Dundee going into this one but that is a big ask.

Our record versus the Dees has been very poor since they came back up.

I'd probably bite your hand off for a draw if offered right now but we really need all three points. 

Dundee will be expecting three points especially with it being a home match

jagfox's official prediction

Dundee 1 Thistle 1

Crowd 4958

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1-1 with Dundee scoring a late equaliser. We love conceding late goals, especially at Dens.

Having watched the first half v The Fermers I'm struggling to see where we are going to get this goal you think we'll score.

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

Having watched the first half v The Fermers I'm struggling to see where we are going to get this goal you think we'll score.

The Sieve will deliver :(

5 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

This is exactly what Ross County fans said before yesterday's game. They hadn't scored in 4 games- we've got you covered.

17 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

11 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

This is exactly what Ross County fans said before yesterday's game. They hadn't scored in 4 games- we've got you covered.

Exactly this.

This season is an absolute shocker, I already just want it over.

Oh, but Alan Archibald is the greatest manager we've ever had, there are no problems with the team whatsoever, this is the greatest era in the club's history, it's been much worse in the past and we should be grateful.

This season is an absolute shocker, I already just want it over.

Oh, but Alan Archibald is the greatest manager we've ever had, there are no problems with the team whatsoever, this is the greatest era in the club's history, it's been much worse in the past and we should be grateful.

This is quite honestly a mirrored image of the situation at Dens right now.
Big game for both teams and will no doubt be a fucking turgid affair.

No Harkins, no Stewart, no Hemmings, no hope.

If Dundee dont win on Wednesday night, we are probably going to struggle to finish 11th at best, if we lose, them we will almost certainly be relegated. The side is absolutely rotten.

Must win. Anything less and Hartley should go. We're already in a relegation fight, but 1 win after playing every team once is being cut adrift by Christmas kinda form. Can't see us scoring though, unless it's a penalty, free kick or corner.

Archived