Week 7

lichtie23

Waking up to see a tie. Bloody hell, the chances of a tie in the NFL must be slim.

Then I read reports that we were awful on offense, and missed a game winning field goal in overtime...

Sounds like we got the better result, a game and a half up in the division without playing well at all. We need to get our act together, and hopefully Wilson fit for the game against the Saints, as despite our defence apparently spending the longest time on the field than any team in NFL history, and only giving up 6 points; that's proper bend but don't break work there. I expect Brees to be a lot more punishing than an out of form Palmer.

Also Bobby Wagner! What a guy!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Worth the watch for Bobby Wagner's block on Catanzaro's field goal attempt :lol:

That was tremendous. I'll confidently predict that the No Fun League will have outlawed that particular manoeuvre by next weekend though.

When's the 49ers v Browns next game [emoji4]

I'm still trying to figure out how the feck we managed to stop the Rams from scoring at all back in week 1.

Edit to add: I'm sure the Rams are also trying to figure that one out, doubt it will happen again in the return game.

Archived