Unpopular opinions - wrestling edition

DA Baracus

There's no denying Strowman is ready for that, Undertaker however is not.... The entertainment value of such a match would be non existent. Undertaker struggled really badly to do anything with Luke Harper so how the hell is he supposed to put on a match with a guy 110lbs bigger!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Christophe said:

Yes, Braun Strowman is ready for an Undertaker level WM showpiece

14 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

There's no denying Strowman is ready for that, Undertaker however is not.... The entertainment value of such a match would be non existent. Undertaker struggled really badly to do anything with Luke Harper so how the hell is he supposed to put on a match with a guy 110lbs bigger!!!!!!!!

He's absolutely shite and the fact anyone thinks otherwise tells you how bad the rasslin has got.

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He's absolutely shite and the fact anyone thinks otherwise tells you how bad the rasslin has got.

He's not any better or worse a "rassler" than any big lump they've ever had...but they've booked him well and this is the logical step. Not trying to claim he's some kind of Misawa botherer.

No he wouldn't.

I'm not so sure, what should've been an ok comedy character for occasional appearances has as usual been pushed too far and people are fed up of it now.

Take him off screen for a few months, have him come back claiming to have trained for a new challenge etc. And move to the cruiserweights, have him job out in that division to others who need it, but have him trying to cheat his way to wins but failing constantly, fights not going this way, a low blow and a run, or taking a count out win.

It's better than him hanging around the main event scene like that did for the last 3 months of 2016 I'd say.

Just tell him to stop dying his hair and styling it the way he is and to tone up a bit as well.

35 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just tell him to stop dying his hair and styling it the way he is and to tone up a bit as well.

Absolutely not this!! It's all he has, and I think it can work well now that hey have removed him from the A players and stuck him with Carmella. If he cuts his hair and tones up etc he's just another guy they have 30 identifit's of.

• 2 years later...

On a related note, I'd probably have Mania 24 on a par wth 17. Doesn't have the highlights, but there's a lot more stuff that's at the very least, really good. Mania 17's high points are amazing, but beyond that it's a bit ugh. And I don't like HHH/Taker.

47 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

The true blueprint (wrestling wise) for the modern hybrid North American wrestlers was Lance Storm, not Chris Benoit or Eddie Guerrero

If I could be serious for a moment, I agree.

One of the best things to come out of Calgary (dramatic pause), Alberta, Canada.