Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam Rooney to repeat Yesterday's very marginally offside goal for the winner, resulting in hysterical media overkill and petitions to the UN, amnesty international and the PLO from the oppressed.

please.

As long as we win I don't care how we do it, but winning from a blatantly wrong decision would be my preference.

We've got this in the bag lads. Rodgers' teams are fuckin bottlers. McInnes kens the score. BOTTLE BOTTLE BOTTLE

Haha Aberdeen fan calling another manager a bottler! Tremendous stuff.

As for the game I'm never confident these days when we go to Hampden, hopefully a good game and hopefully dons bring a big support for a good atmosphere. Any win will do

43 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

As for the game I'm never confident these days when we go to Hampden, hopefully a good game and hopefully dons bring a big support for a good atmosphere. Any win will do

Don't throw bottles at our younger supporters and don't come on here afterwards saying that it's fine if you do, please and thank you.

Don't know if you've got the BOTTLE for a sustained Cup Final Match Thread campaign TonyTartan. Exciting attendance based banter ahead.

Two best teams in the country going for the first silverware of the season at the national stadium. Would expect it to be tighter than the league game at Celtic Park, but Celtic will be deserved favourites going into this and should have enough to see it out.

Surely a 50/50 spilt? Notice Celtic fans online saying Aberdeen don't get the attendances to merit the allocation etc, but where were the 22,000 fans at games v Alloa and Motherwell in the cup? 

If the teams have demand then give them the tickets.

Archived