Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

On 24/10/2016 at 20:19, Sheep62 said:

Not great I'd imagine, but too early to say until we see how many tickets The Victims will demand as their God given right.

I always buy my away tickets via AFC in order to get the loyalty points

Well thats paid off for me.

The ticket I bought for Hamilton away on Tuesday night via the AFC website has pushed me oer the threshold to guarantee me a cup final ticket. Knew I'd get my reward in some form for sitting through that shite.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Kevin Keegan lost his shit in a post match interview when Fergie psyched his Newcastle team out of the title race?

" I would so love it if we beat them".

That's how I feel right now. The frustrated seethe, impotent, futile rage.

Please Dons. I know you don't owe me anything. I saw you win both your stars. I saw you win five Scottish Cups, three on the bounce. Three league titles, four League Cups. I've travelled across Europe and countless miles to watch you be magnificent, mediocre and utter shite. Ten of my formative years basked in glory followed by twenty five of mostly shite.

Please win this.

Looking down from the mountain of cash their club sits on, sneering at the diddies and their attempts to challenge, Celtic fans accept another European failure with a shrug of the shoulder.
They accept they can't compete with the best in Europe, nor the also rans of Europe such as they played tonight.

They mock our ambition, our desire to compete because they have none themselves. Only in the comfort zone of inevitable success do they celebrate. The dice loaded in their favour. On a more level financial playing field they get 2 points from 12 and everything is Rosie.

The type of people who never tire of playing FIFA on easy level, but won't play on professional because they won't win every game five nil.

Dons.

Please.

Win this.

47 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Remember when Kevin Keegan lost his shit in a post match interview when Fergie psyched his Newcastle team out of the title race?

Please Dons. I know you don't owe me anything. I saw you win both your stars. I saw you win five Scottish Cups, three on the bounce. Three league titles, four League Cups. I've travelled across Europe and countless miles to watch you be magnificent, mediocre and utter shite. Ten of my formative years basked in glory followed by twenty five of mostly shite.

Please win this.

Looking down from the mountain of cash their club sits on, sneering at the diddies and their attempts to challenge, Celtic fans accept another European failure with a shrug of the shoulder.
They accept they can't compete with the best in Europe, nor the also rans of Europe such as they played tonight.

They mock our ambition, our desire to compete because they have none themselves. Only in the comfort zone of inevitable success do they celebrate. The dice loaded in their favour. On a more level financial playing field they get 2 points from 12 and everything is Rosie.

The type of people who never tire of playing FIFA on easy level, but won't play on professional because they won't win every game five nil.

Dons.

Please.

Win this.

Brilliant post , but Celtic fans I speak to mostly want Aberdeen & even Hearts to compete, especially if it pushes Rangers further down.

looking forward to this final, hope it's an old fashioned 80's November cup final, totally pishing down. 

Please win this.

Dons.

Please.

Win this.

Brings a tear to my glass eye

Top post from a top red

Please win this.

Dons.

Please.

Win this.

Cammmm on

2 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Celtic tickets twitter saying majority of north and south sold out so begrudgingly in east stand. Row ZZ so about a mile from the pitch

Aye I was wondering what you meant earlier because I thought I was stuck with the end behind the goals because I missed Alloa. Thought I'd missed a trick for a minute.

Row VV or something for me - was in row A right next to the Green Brigade against the **** but it was a nightmare being at the widest point of the running track and trying to see around a steward, a cop and a set of goals to see the game. 

Archived