Sporting achievements

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

180 at darts. Hole in one at golf. Hat trick at football ??

Had a few 180's playing darts. Never had a hole in one at the golf few hat tricks in juvenile football and Sunday football. Over to you pie and bovril

Under 15s Scottish rugby plate runner up, played for Dundee at youth level, scored a few free kicks in my time as well. Not a lot of achievements outside football tbh.

17 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

7 wanks in the waking day.

When I was about 14 or 15 I did twice that one sunday, of course in those days you had to make your own entertainment. My mum hadn't found my scud mag stash at the time, ah, happy days.

I was an indifferent rugby player, a half decent cross country runner despite having the wrong build and an ok badminton player but that was about my limit. 

I once saved a penalty playing in goal in an inter schools tournament. The ball actually hit the inside of the post and rolled slowly along the goal-line into my grateful arms. What I enjoyed most about it was the match report in the local rag which described it as a brilliant save. 

Scored the winning goal in the Scottish IFA cup final Vs Killie.

In my head I smacked a shot from 40 yards into the top corner. Reality, we were all fucked, I got the ball 20 yards out and, in mid cramp, managed to trundle the ball 21 yards towards the goal just passing their keeper. Even took cramp holding my arms above my head in celebration. Worth every bit of pain.....just.

I once ate six pies before half time at a Cowden match. Got some medals four football at primary school, rugby and mountain biking at high school and after a 20 year alcohol-fueled hiatus I picked up a couple of boxing medals. Low-rent Kim Jong Un.

Archived