GMFC v AUFC

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

Big test for Ayr to see how much we've improved, thought Morton were lucky to get a draw at ours.  Both teams seem to have hit a decent bit of form so could go either way.

When did Morton equalise? It must have been after the final whistle.

Big test for Ayr to see how much we've improved.  Both teams seem to have hit a decent bit of form so could go either way.

Edited to remove the bit where I made an arse of it and mixed Ton with St Mirren

You've had a mare m9

2 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Crowd w**k alert emoji599.png

Think we'll take another healthy support.

Anything other than a defeat will do me fine

How many do you reckon? Enough to be put in the WDE?

Looking forward to this. Players should take a lot of confidence from the semi final today. 

13 hours ago, Scosha said:

How many do you reckon? Enough to be put in the WDE?

Looking forward to this. Players should take a lot of confidence from the semi final today. 

Took nearly 500 to both Hibs and Sons, same again I would say, maybe a few more - had a wee uplift yesterday at home - good run is helping bring a few back.  Morton away though - great away day and always good atmosphere.

I'd give Gunning a rest for this if his hamstring isn't already done. We'll need him for the St Mirren game 3 days later. 

McNeil

Doyle Kilday O'Ware Russell

Forbes Murdoch Lindsay Nesbitt

Oliver Quitongo

Wasn't at the QOS game but apparently Forbes played a blinder out wide? Difficult to drop Murdoch or Lindsay after yesterday as well.

Archived