Stenny vs Brechin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ancient Warrior said:

You seem to have forgotten that if you are older than Neilly you are not allowed to have an opinion. You just have to sit and rustle your sweetie papers and pay attention to his attention seeking balloon of a pal on the tannoy.

He isn't really attention seeking especially when you can't refer to who it is. If you don't like it, complain to the club and get them to sort it out. We have two announcers as one of them isn't always there, so if you want to have a game with nobody on the tannoy, please continue.

12 hours ago, Neilly said:

Oh meow the auld boys have got the claws out.

Why not contact the club if you have a real issue instead of whining like an old bitch on the internet?

You could even volunteer to do the tannoy yourself which I'm sure would be a right hoot.

Done all that tannoy stuff long before you appeared on the scene.

You always have plenty to say for yourself so why not give it a go.

It would of course mean that you have to attend home games - surely not a problem for you.

7 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I have never heard the guy surely a little bit of humour can only be a good thing, the guy should be encouraged the game needs characters both on and off the pitch ( and this from a really auld git :rolleyes:)

You have seen the response to the Americanised comments that used to appear on our match highlights .  It appears  most don't agree with you. 

On 10/24/2016 at 21:21, Neilly said:

I'm not sure at what point I'm seething but you certainly can't stop replying to me you creepy old man and have been like this for years on this site.

It's pretty uncomfortable but you will be banned shortly I have been informed.

Now you are just being stupid . 

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Canny wait till we're playing Stenny now, just to hear the tannoy guy. #hellyeah

That's more like it.

Could be a while if you win your replay in the cup.

On 25/10/2016 at 14:22, theoriginalhedge said:

You have seen the response to the Americanised comments that used to appear on our match highlights .  It appears  most don't agree with you. 

No don't recall them but I still think nothing wrong with a bit of humour something that totally escapes our tannoy maestro who is very efficient but humourless nae only that but he stays in Kirrie

1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

No don't recall them but I still think nothing wrong with a bit of humour something that totally escapes our tannoy maestro who is very efficient but humourless nae only that but he stays in Kirrie

Ah but his stand in is a cracker .  You can rely on him to get at least one player's name wrong .  His best one was announcing Granny Danger in the team line ups.  :lol:  His excuse was that Gus the secretary had set him up ! :lol:

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 09:01, Ancient Warrior said:

Done all that tannoy stuff long before you appeared on the scene.

You always have plenty to say for yourself so why not give it a go.

It would of course mean that you have to attend home games - surely not a problem for you.

Aye long before I was around because you are a fossil and older than me. Simple numbers game that well done though have a pat on the back.

I don't go as much anymore that's well analysed. I've been part of single figure away supports midweek at Peterhead and Elgin so I don't think my attendance should be questioned ever. 

Taking a cheap pop at a volunteer of the club behind a username on the internet now that is something that should be questioned. Pathetic and embarrassing.

8 hours ago, Neilly said:

Aye long before I was around because you are a fossil and older than me. Simple numbers game that well done though have a pat on the back.

I don't go as much anymore that's well analysed. I've been part of single figure away supports midweek at Peterhead and Elgin so I don't think my attendance should be questioned ever. 

Taking a cheap pop at a volunteer of the club behind a username on the internet now that is something that should be questioned. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Well said. Don't think he realizes that someone people have to work on Saturdays and can't attend the football. 

AncientWarrior the club is always looking for volunteers to help out, maybe then you will have some respect for the volunteers.

2 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

Well said. Don't think he realizes that someone people have to work on Saturdays and can't attend the football. 

AncientWarrior the club is always looking for volunteers to help out, maybe then you will have some respect for the volunteers.

I take it opinions (especially alternative ones ) are not welcome at Ochilview ?  I thought it was in any club's interests to cater for everyone without prejudice .Even "old fossils " .   I know this is not an official club site but surely the club officials read this and can take on board the general feeling .  

Verbally abusing people who disagree  is not a very democratic way forward but it is a sure fire way of alienating sections of your support .( if that has not been done already ) 

Just my observation .  Sorry to intrude. 

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I take it opinions (especially alternative ones ) are not welcome at Ochilview ?  I thought it was in any club's interests to cater for everyone without prejudice .Even "old fossils " .   I know this is not an official club site but surely the club officials read this and can take on board the general feeling .  

Verbally abusing people who disagree  is not a very democratic way forward but it is a sure fire way of alienating sections of your support .( if that has not been done already ) 

Neilly is just a sad wee laddie looking for some attention.

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

If you were really sorry you would shut your mouth and know your role from the outset. Your input is not necessary away to the thread of whoever you are jobbing to this week. The opinion of two fossils is hardly a 'general feeling' is it? 

The old fossils are on their way out so of course we should be catering to a younger audience they are the future and more important. It's a simple numbers game.

4 minutes ago, Ancient Warrior said:

Neilly is just a sad wee laddie looking for some attention.

Wee? 

Sad is hiding behind a username and acting the big ticket. Pathetic and embarrassing. You know it.

8 minutes ago, Neilly said:

If you were really sorry you would shut your mouth and know your role from the outset. Your input is not necessary away to the thread of whoever you are jobbing to this week. The opinion of two fossils is hardly a 'general feeling' is it? 

The old fossils are on their way out so of course we should be catering to a younger audience they are the future and more important. It's a simple numbers game.

Wow !   Future chairman material !!!  :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this thread involved Brechin City ?  

Archived