Stenny vs Brechin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

The senior citizens need to chill out regarding the announcer get a grip of yourselves.

I'm surprised they can earn anything with the rustling of those sweetie papers.

Oh ? What's this ?  A new Stenny initiative where the fans can make money going to the games ?  Now that wasn't pointed out to us before the game .  How do we claim for that then ? 

The senior citizens need to chill out regarding the announcer get a grip of yourselves.

I was not moaning, just found it hilariously stupid.

I'm 26.

Marsh was dropped as was ill, spoke to him yesterday. 

Can't you let the announcer have a bit of fun? It seems to appeal to the younger fans who like Wrestling.

I'm with you RE: the announcer. I've not been to a home game this season but as cheesy and cringey as it may sound if it appeals to the young fans I'm all for it. After all there the ones we want to keep encouraging to come week in week out as they are the future of the club. A wee bit of fun does no harm and no harm in trying to add a wee but of atmosphere to the game.

Happy to get a comfortable win in the end as it wasn't looking too promising until Stenny scored. First half was fairly forgettable. Didn't see what Furtado had done at the time but looking at the highlights it was a deserved red.

Going behind sparked us into life and in the end it was a thoroughly deserved victory. Stenny's defending was criminal however and it's hard to see them staying up this season unless they bring in a few experienced players. McCormack had the freedom of Larbert to head home the 3rd. Great to see Daz back in the starting 11 and gives us our strongest defence, which is up with the best in the division.

Sets us up nicely for yet another top of the league clash at the Glebe next week!

8 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Oh ? What's this ?  A new Stenny initiative where the fans can make money going to the games ?  Now that wasn't pointed out to us before the game .  How do we claim for that then ? 

I'm guessing that was funny in your head ya silly auld goat?

11 hours ago, Neilly said:

You really aren't the brightest are you?

Check your message before you send it to avoid being picked up on typos. Then you might avoid smart arse replies which obviously you can't handle.  Either that or avoid trying to be a smart arse yourself. 

On 10/23/2016 at 12:54, Neilly said:

25 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Picking up on typos? What a sad act what age are you again?

Where was I trying to be a smart arse?

I wouldn't normally pick up on crap like that  but as your ageist comments were aimed at getting a bite , I thought I would oblige. 8)

38 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I wouldn't normally pick up on crap like that  but as your ageist comments were aimed at getting a bite , I thought I would oblige. 8)

You seem to have forgotten that if you are older than Neilly you are not allowed to have an opinion. You just have to sit and rustle your sweetie papers and pay attention to his attention seeking balloon of a pal on the tannoy.

37 minutes ago, Ancient Warrior said:

You seem to have forgotten that if you are older than Neilly you are not allowed to have an opinion. You just have to sit and rustle your sweetie papers and pay attention to his attention seeking balloon of a pal on the tannoy.

We have had discussions in the past and now you mention it the sweetie papers did crop up on more than one occasion. 

I have always said If you can't take it don't dish it out.  

4 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I was well aware of the typo. Thanks for pointing it out anyway. I hope you feel fulfilled and don't have to enter a sheep this evening.

4 hours ago, Ancient Warrior said:

Oh meow the auld boys have got the claws out.

Why not contact the club if you have a real issue instead of whining like an old bitch on the internet?

You could even volunteer to do the tannoy yourself which I'm sure would be a right hoot.

40 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I was well aware of the typo. Thanks for pointing it out anyway. I hope you feel fulfilled and don't have to enter a sheep this evening.

I would stop digging now before that hole caves in on you !   8):lol:

Your patter is as bad as your mates BTW !   Posting when you are seething is never a good idea. 

I'm not sure at what point I'm seething but you certainly can't stop replying to me you creepy old man and have been like this for years on this site.

It's pretty uncomfortable but you will be banned shortly I have been informed.

Archived