Nintendo Switch

bunglebonce

5 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

I don't know, I've tried to avoid as much info as possible!  All I know is

Reveal hidden contents

that throwing the cap lets you control enemies, that Bowser is getting married and there are different worlds to go to.

I'll let you know more tonight ;)

I know my copy has arrived, as Mr X jnr has just sent me a pic of him wearing the Cappy cap :lol:

Do you actually care what games get played on your machine or is this dictated by your offspring? 

You seem to have a real problem with his son. Did he call you a bawbag on Xbox love or something? Pump your maw? He's obviously done something to hurt you, as I can't imagine you'd just make a conscious effort to be such an odd chap otherwise. Surely...

12 minutes ago, forameus said:

You seem to have a real problem with his son. Did he call you a bawbag on Xbox love or something? Pump your maw? He's obviously done something to hurt you, as I can't imagine you'd just make a conscious effort to be such an odd chap otherwise. Surely...

He does, at least "offspring" is a step up from "little shit" <_<

If I actually gave a toss about what he thought, Id be asking for an apology. Or maybe I'll just ban him

My son and me were also playing super mario odyssey tonight, I'll need to ask him what game I'm allowed to buy next :lol:.

Loving it so far, good game play with plenty of throwbacks to previous mario games. Basically if you have any Xbox or play station consoles then trade them for a switch with zelda and mario!

Edited by knee jerk reaction

17 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

You're just jealous because the only time your cock gets wet is when you have a shower.

:lol:

I see hes been on to red dot your post but not man enough to respond to the others :rolleyes:

Mr X Jnr has renamed Mario as "Super Mario Too Easy". He finished the main story yesterday afternoon, about 24 hours after getting the game. Thats pretty disappointing for a AAA title

On 29/10/2017 at 13:47, Mr X said:

I see hes been on to red dot your post but not man enough to respond to the others :rolleyes:

Mr X Jnr has renamed Mario as "Super Mario Too Easy". He finished the main story yesterday afternoon, about 24 hours after getting the game. Thats pretty disappointing for a AAA title

My boy was playing mario all weekend and has been getting loads of stars rather than firing straight through to the end of the main story. Enjoying it but should be harder to complete story. 

On 10/29/2017 at 13:47, Mr X said:

Deserved for pining for nostalgia, tell your son to man the f**k up and beat super mario world 

Came on to see what folk make of this console as I'm considering getting one. Good to see the fuckwit ramma has continued his boring routine of going into a gaming topic to tell everyone how much he dislikes it. He must be the only "passionate" gamer in the world that doesn't like any fucking games. Zoomer.

So is it worth purchasing? I've never played Zelda before but sounds like I'd be purchasing it. And are both Mario titles worth purchasing?