Lions Vs Wasps

I am as big an alloa fan as the next man but a small minority get Soooooooooo upset and aggressive,  should be man enough to  take the sh*t as we dish it out when we are winning, just get hame  slap the wife on the ars* and enjoy the rest of the day , there is always next week ! :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

lol maybe the old lady should mind her own fuckin business, cba with c***s taking offence over nothing at the football

How about if someone was standing infront of you and restricted your view ? 

5 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Aye, I stayed to full time and got to see Spency's goal. I didn't know how to celebrate.

With joy and happiness your team scored sadly it was spence and you where 3-0 down but nether the less you scored.

With joy and happiness your team scored sadly it was spence and you where 3-0 down but nether the less you scored.

I did give a wee cheer. We stopped you getting your first clean sheet, didn't stop our run of scoring in every single game and Spence going joint top scorer in the country. He's a good man that Greig Spence. It's the little things.

2 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

I did give a wee cheer. We stopped you getting your first clean sheet, didn't stop our run of scoring in every single game and Spence going joint top scorer in the country. He's a good man that Greig Spence. It's the little things.

True that's twice we've gave away a stupid penalty in the last seconds Greg Spence good player but I have mixed feelings about him much like hippo but I'll not get into that.

True that's twice we've gave away a stupid penalty in the last seconds Greg Spence good player but I have mixed feelings about him much like hippo but I'll not get into that.

I like him. Unlike Hippo, Spence's attitude is first rate. You'll never get less than 100% from him & he'll wear the badge on the sleeve. 13 goals so far isn't too shabby either!

5 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

I like him. Unlike Hippo, Spence's attitude is first rate. You'll never get less than 100% from him & he'll wear the badge on the sleeve. 13 goals so far isn't too shabby either!

True good player hippo was a moaning b*****d I just think buchanan is better.

It was just like last week against Rovers, only for Alloa this time, last minute consolation goal from a silly penalty, I didn't even get up out of my seat when Buchanan scored the penalty last week, game was lost, just clapped and gave a wee cheer, lol.

That's Buchanan and Mullen both on 7 league goals, Buchanan is 11 for the season and our top scorer now though.

It was just like last week against Rovers, only for Alloa this time, last minute consolation goal from a silly penalty, I didn't even get up out of my seat when Buchanan scored the penalty last week, game was lost, just clapped and gave a wee cheer, lol.

That's Buchanan and Mullen both on 7 league goals, Buchanan is 11 for the season and our top scorer now though.

How many does Pittman have?

Archived