What phone do you have?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Iv got an iPhone but needing a new one. Not sure wether to get iPhone 7 or get a Samsung

I had the first few iphones but have had the Samsung Galaxy S4, S6 and now S7. It's been that long since I had an iphone that I can't remember why I prefer the Samsung so this post has probably been a waste of both of our time.

I have a Galaxy S7 not Edge! (personal use) and my work phone is an iPhone 6 128GB.

Not that much in it but I think S7 is just ahead due to a few extras like better cam, a heartrate sensor, expandable card slot, wireless charging (have to buy a plate but only cost £8).

The Edge is a cracking device but I thought it was an accident waiting to happen with wraparound glass at Edge of screen and know a number of folk who have broken it easily.

Target price for S7 is about £28 / month with no upfront charge.

I have an Xperia Z1 Compact which has started to break down an awful lot but my contract's up in November, so I'm using an old iPhone 4 'til then. I hate iPhones, and using one every day has reminded me why.

Think I'll go for an LG G5 for my next one

I have an iPhone 6, I was due an upgrade about 6 weeks ago but I went sim only instead, I don't see any point in getting the 7 and I'm not hipstery enough for the Samsung. 

Archived