Arbroath v Stirling University

Smokerson

Should be looking to build on last week and get through to round 2 fairly comfortably.

The uni team look like they have some decent narrow wins recently and I don't think we will take them lightly.

Same starting line up from us. Sukar and Hester should return to the bench so competition in most places.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Prunty will start unfortunately. Hopefully keep the same back 5 (Gomes was very good on saturday), would maybe like to see Callaghan get a game but cant complain with the midfield at the moment as mccord seems to be getting sharper and whatley is playing better. Upfront i would go Skelly and Doris/Scott, but i do fear it will be Prunty.

Fear? Settle down lad ;)

Might not of hit form here but he's a proven striker, funnily enough would have been signed as our main or certainly 2nd best striker to start with

Hopefully he'll come good. Would probably actually like to see him start here.

I cant work out why anyone would want to change that line up, nobody had a poor game, its up to the others to show in training or when they come on that they deserve a place. Callaghan and Prunty started recently and didn't do enough. Same team has to start unless anyone is injured or unavailable.

24 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

With this game not being on the season ticket I was hopeful the club would drop admission prices

Not solely up to the club unfortunately - price has to be negotiated between the two clubs and I suspect Stirling Uni would want to keep the prices as they are normally to maximise what they make from the game.

Not solely up to the club unfortunately - price has to be negotiated between the two clubs and I suspect Stirling Uni would want to keep the prices as they are normally to maximise what they make from the game.

I can't see them bringing many through and With us not having it on the season ticket I expect a few will stay away in our end.

Archived