The Gow Chat 2016/17

THECABBAGE

Was not going to comment on weekends game as the result speaks for itself.  But there are a few things I would like to raise which are a concern. I’m not saying the Gow are not going in the right direction although they need to sort out a couple of issues in my opinion.

The Gow were just the same as I seen in the first half against Larky poor. The players also thought they could just turn up and win that’s never the case.

The Goalkeeper just keeps making silly mistake after mistake. If I was managers shoes I would be looking for a replacement.

Moore the centre-half at the weekend was all over the place, I’m sure anyone at the game will know who I’m speaking about.

The wee guy wood that they play in the middle of the park is giving them all sorts of problems. The main issue I have with him he gives the team nothing when the Gow don’t have the ball. He just leaves his man for others when they should be doing their own job.

The boy that played right midfield he’s needing to get coached on how to cross a ball. Although to give the guy credit he defends well & works hard although that’s not helping us score when he in crossing positions.

Rab & his coaches need to take some of the blame as well, 3 of the players above could easily be taken off at half-time. Although he’s not going to make 3 changes I realise that. I would have had the young cente back Steel on for Moore his pace would have helped as everyone could see Moore was getting caught for pace. The issue got sorted with Meikle & he should also have been on at half-time. The number 6 for the Gow I felt was hard done by getting taken off when he did, although he’s also has a wee problem letting men run off him.

This is why I feel the Gow coaches made a mistake and showed a bit of complacency towards Craigmark by not making the changes early enough in the second half, they thought these players playing as badly would still get the result.

All credit to Craigmark hope they do well, but we shoot ourselves in the foot on this one.

I'm quite sure Rab and the guys would love to welcome you on to the committee and when you give up the same time a week as those guys do just to be criticised. I'm sure an extra hand on the committee selling raffles doing gates going round the doors cap in hand getting funds to buy better players would be to the benefit of the Gow and then you could concentrate all youre negativity into a positive vibe that could run through you're beloved side .Give the boys a break I'm sure they're trying their very best remember not everybody was born with ability but they were all born with a heart .

10 hours ago, Beechwoodboab said:

I'm quite sure Rab and the guys would love to welcome you on to the committee and when you give up the same time a week as those guys do just to be criticised. I'm sure an extra hand on the committee selling raffles doing gates going round the doors cap in hand getting funds to buy better players would be to the benefit of the Gow and then you could concentrate all youre negativity into a positive vibe that could run through you're beloved side .Give the boys a break I'm sure they're trying their very best remember not everybody was born with ability but they were all born with a heart .

Guys like you make me laugh. We got beat by Craigmark not the fxxking Talbot. So nothing has to be said because I’m not on the committee and don’t sell raffle tickets and you think I'm negative. What I said was factual in my opinion. This is what makes me different from you I give an honest opinion because I care, you say nothing because you’re scared witless you upset someone.

How many Gow punters do you really think left Craighead happy with what they seen? Well I can tell you none because I was standing beside them. So none of us has to say anything just turn up like you and bury our heads in the sand. Honestly you’re a gutless wonder. Any manager worth his salt at amateur, junior, senior would be expecting something to be said with a result like that. Does he agree with me probably not but who cares, at least I have opinion more than anyone can say about you.

I respect the committee they give their time up for free. I also respect Rab and the coaches, but I’m positive they will get paid not a lot but enough to cover petrol etc. Well I pay for my own admission & petrol off my pension to watch the Gow it costs me money. (At the end of the day every club needs paying punters. We can't all be asked to join the committee if we 

criticize a performance surely)

I also mentioned I thought the team was going in the right direction (That’s a positive) although I had some concerns which I stated.

On another matter you are what’s wrong with Scottish football in general. Coming away with all this piss about not everybody was born with ability but they were all born with a heart what a total tube you really are. It’s the juniors we watch not under 8s, grow up and grow a pair of baws…. Also please stay in the house do the ironing or go to the hairdressers with your man-friend on match days. Leave the fitba to us who like to think we know what the Fxxk we are talking aboot….

Lol priceless a pensioner who calls himself cabbage says it all if you read the post in the other thread it clearly states Gow fans are happy with the performance they have won 4 out of 6 games topped their section in the league cup what exactly do you want from a newly put together side of 15 new boys maybe I could lend you my iron .

14 minutes ago, Beechwoodboab said:

Lol priceless a pensioner who calls himself cabbage says it all if you read the post in the other thread it clearly states Gow fans are happy with the performance they have won 4 out of 6 games topped their section in the league cup what exactly do you want from a newly put together side of 15 new boys maybe I could lend you my iron .

You are clearly not a gardener locally or you would know why I’m called cabbage. You come across as someone who would rather sit in doing the washing and ironing while your wife’s out having a pint & a fag with the guys.

I watch the Gow whenever I can and not as much as I would like but I still pay my money. At the end of the day you are trying to defend the indefensible. The weekend performance was poor to say the least.

I would also state once again I did say the team were going in the right direction. That’s what makes the result disappointing from a supporters point of view.

That’s just my opinion nobody needs to agree with it.

Cabbage  calm down its only 1 bad result in a cup game we have made a decent start in the league at the end of the day we have no Devine right to beat craigmark rab knows the squad needs strengthened he has always got his eyes on new players however ur a paying punter so ur entitled to be disappointed but not downhearted so keep the faith. Oh and beckanbaur piss off n worry about whatever the team u support. Mon the gow! 

Archived