Pride of Perthshire vs a jobby (Dundee)

Big game coming up. The mighty SJFC will be looking for a win after a shiter of a result against Killie to keep the pressure on the others at the top of the pack.

Meanwhile, Dundee will be looking to pull away from that bottom spot and avoid losing sight of their fellow Premiership strugglers.

I see it's a 12pm kick off so I assume it's on the TV?

MTS and FTD

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claiming to be the pride of Perthshire is a bit like being proud of being the skinniest member in a weight watchers meeting.

The thread to be baptised with a combination of jizz and tears as the Perth morons whip themselves into a frenzy before being crushed by their illustrious near-neighbours on Sunday.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Claiming to be the pride of Perthshire is a bit like being proud of being the skinniest member in a weight watchers meeting.

That is something to be proud of, no?

1-0 St Johnstone in an utter shitfest in front of the TV cameras. 

Can see the lowest Dundee crowd at Perth since the pointless post-split game back in 2002 which was bizarrely shown on TV on a Sunday morning despite Saints being relegated and us being unable to finish higher than 7th...

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Dinna worry Dees we'll help you out with 3 points. Just get the f**k out of our city kinda sharpish you manky inbred smelly fucks. Cheers.

If I was there Tam, I would be coming straight for you with a flying tiger knee.

After Saturday we should be due some luck in this game,4-0 the dee all own goals off saints players pusses.

Tbf Brian Easton nearly had the assist of the year on Saturday when the Killie boy blasted it off his napper which went straight through to Swanson, so who knows.

Either that or my 0-0 still stands.

Archived