Dunfermline vs Hibs

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This is very soft behaviour from the Hibees, asking what pubs its okay to visit. Gone are the days when they'd go in Viking style with swords and axes. 

Well, Well, Well. Kronk believe you brought it up.

12 hours ago, Arthur's Seat said:

Is the Elizabethan ok for away fans?

As mentioned above it's 70% restaurant these days. Still get a pint and be able to watch whatever the early kick off is but you might be better in the town. If you're going for food I'd recommend the Lizzie though. Went there a few weeks back, really good food. 

If Hibs fans are getting the train through then get off at Dunfermline Town. Short walk to the town centre (albeit up a big hill). Plenty of pubs in the town centre that will cater to your neds and it's only a 10/15 minutes to the ground from the town centre, or you can jump on the 19 bus. Or get a taxi if you're really lazy.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If Hibs fans are getting the train through then get off at Dunfermline Town. Short walk to the town centre (albeit up a big hill). Plenty of pubs in the town centre that will cater to your neds and it's only a 10/15 minutes to the ground from the town centre, or you can jump on the 19 bus. Or get a taxi if you're really lazy.

I hope this was just a typo.

3 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

You'll get the best out of Farid if you play him as the lone striker and Higgy just off him. Basically a 4-5-1 formation. Plenty crosses from the RB and LB.

They won't drop the assistants son.Tbf, I don't think Farid will be far away from the treatment table soon.

Higgys performance for me on Saturday was like when he was first with us playing wide right, flattered to deceive most weeks and didn't stick out till he played in hole

28 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

I hope this was just a typo.

It was, but an amusing one. There are plenty of public parks around that will cater to the neds. The Glen especially is popular with them, although it's pretty far away from the ground, especially if you go pretty far in to it. And they moved the fucking train.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

There's always The Watering Hole, a 5 minute walk from the station. 15/20 minutes from the ground.

Was just thinking how I used to enjoy a sesh in there in my yoof. Not been in since we lost 3-0 to Morocco at France '98. 

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

This is very soft behaviour from the Hibees, asking what pubs its okay to visit. Gone are the days when they'd go in Viking style with swords and axes. 

Got to keep a low profile for a while until they stop arresting people for battering **** at Hampden.

Three goals for The Moff against St Mirren u20s. Time is a healer and I'm quite nostalgic about the thought of Le Moff alongside El Alagui. This week's random team selector throws up the idea of sticking our two biggest squad members in front of the defence. 

Murdoch

Williamson   Martin Ashcroft   Talbot

BRE  Wedderburn

Paton             McCan'tbedropped 

Le Moff

El Alagui

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Three goals for The Moff against St Mirren u20s. Time is a healer and I'm quite nostalgic about the thought of Le Moff alongside El Alagui. This week's random team selector throws up the idea of sticking our two biggest squad members in front of the defence. 

Murdoch

Williamson   Martin Ashcroft   Talbot

BRE  Wedderburn

Paton             McCan'tbedropped 

Le Moff

El Alagui

Do you really think Sandy would drop junior to let Moffat play, dream on.?

Anyway, good luck and See if you can do us a favour.

Archived