Linlithgow rose v Stirling Albion

baker2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be a difficult afternoon no doubt Rose with their contingent of ex Albion players will be up for it but expect us to win by a couple of goals. Anything less than this will be a bit of a disappointment for us. Hopefully we can get the job done and march into Round 3, he says hopefully. :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, #BBB said:

going by your attendance on saturday against berwick.how many will make the long journey along the M9.:).can see the rose being outnumbered.and if yous have a drum,leave it in the hoos.

Hopefully we will have at least a couple of hundred their. The Supporters Club is running a bus leaving early to sample the delights of your Social Club, so expect a number of well oiled Albion fans in the crowd.  :lol:

Don't have drums but we might have a guitar along and with a bit of luck might get a few renditions of Rave On Stirling from our support, that's if they remember the words after a session in your Social Club. :)

22 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

If Weir scores im on the pitch

Will be a tough one but we should be beating little junior teams.

Weir is injured or missing.  They seem to be run by individuals on ego trips - their thread makes good reading.  

A real shame as used to be a right good club.

Not as gutted as we are he's not available.

Should still have enough to see off the binos tho lol.... now hides.... [emoji6]

We're in a transition so really need everyone to play to their best and come together to have a chance.

I'm looking forward to the game, it's actually the tie I was keeping my fingers crossed. Somewhere on our doorstep but somewhere different.

Linlithgow Rose have always been a good Junior side for as long as I can remember but it looks as though they are having a poor season. I've seen enough football over the years to know that they'll be up for this though and will be doing everything they can to cause a cup upset.

I'm quietly confident however, sure, our season has been a bit of a let down so far and various players have under-performed, but I still think we have little to fear and will hopefully win by a couple of goals.

Looking forward to the shortish trip to Linlithgow, never been but always heard they are a good junior outfit, never confident in these types of cup games but think we'll get the job done
2-1 Binos

Think it will be a bit easier than you think Rose are not as good this season, parted with their manager and have struggled in the League so looking for a Binos win by a couple of goals at least.

26 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Can't see past an Albion win by a couple. Rose squad is poor at the best of times but with half a dozen injured it would take Albion to have a shocker for a Rose win.

Pretty much what we serve up every week. We've won once away from home in the last year (albeit the last away game), so don't feel very confident about this one.

Archived