Falkirk v Raith

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's more like a 25 minute jaunt from Behind The Wall to the stadium. I'd take the bus or taxi option. The road is deceptively long, it seems like nothing when you are driving. I used to live in the flats at Ladysmill just up from the college and beside the bog and it was a 15 minute walk from there into the town centre and 10 minutes from the flats down to the stadium.

I think it's more like a 25 minute jaunt from Behind The Wall to the stadium. I'd take the bus or taxi option. The road is deceptively long, it seems like nothing when you are driving. I used to live in the flats at Ladysmill just up from the college and beside the bog and it was a 15 minute walk from there into the town centre and 10 minutes from the flats down to the stadium.

Depends how much lllllager you've got in ur belly xx

1 hour ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I walked from the ground to Elliott's on Saturday in 15 minutes

20 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Aye but your a fat ride

The average human walking speed is about 5.0 kilometres per hour (km/h), or about 3.1 miles per hour (mph).

Being 1.7 miles away, my 25-30 minutes add up. My power walking aka wanky walking days to make up 10 mins are gone in the UK, due to arthritis..... fine out here in Portugal tho

The average human walking speed is about 5.0 kilometres per hour (km/h), or about 3.1 miles per hour (mph).

Being 1.7 miles away, my 25-30 minutes add up. My power walking aka wanky walking days to make up 10 mins are gone in the UK, due to arthritis..... fine out here in Portugal tho

Fat ride and a nerd

12 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Fat ride and a nerd

Fat ?

I'd class fat if you can't see your penis, which I can and being a nerd for being able to use Google is like saying I'm a chef for making a pot noodle 

Archived