Guest Back Post Misses
On 22/10/2016 at 16:58, Zen Archer said:

Fucking fanny

I was right though and I will be correct on Locke too

Guest Back Post Misses
On 23/10/2016 at 11:51, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I doubt he will be on the dole, m8.

Is there a job going at Hibs then?

No one else is going to touch him after the shambles of Hibs and Rotherham.

On 10/23/2016 at 13:15, MrDust said:

He was sent to stand as his back was turned and obviously aggrieved that play was stopped, I'd understand if he was in his face, swearing and wouldn't let it go but no as he was walking back to the dug out still annoyed the game was stopped and not disagreeing about a decision(s).

He was walking away then the ref turned back to him, I thought he had said something he shouldnt as he was walking that made the ref turn round. 

For what its worth I could see where he was coming from, Locke was being all cosy with the ref and deliberately slowing the game down. 

Losing the head and getting yourself sent to the stand isnt the way to handle it. 

The pars view you as a derby game so would expect them to have brought more than their normal away support. 

That was actually a decent away support for us leaving aside pars games where we take more. 

We have a smaller support than Dunfermline, go to Falkirk at least twice a year, have played in Falkirk about fifteen times since Dunfermline's last visit and we don't pretend Falkirk is some form of grudge match either. 

Incidentally we had about 150 less at TFS than Falkirk had at Stark's in the corresponding fixture, earlier in the season, in the better weather.

I do love a good crowd w**k.

I think along with Queens, Falkirk have been present all but one season since we got promoted back into the league in the 2008/2009 season. It's a stadium we've done poorly at against a team we'd not beaten in ages. Doubt you'd find many Rovers fans who'd be bothered about it.

Unless the flag was extremely late on Baird (I wasn't there so don't know), Mark Kerr was not offside. Davidson is behind the goal line leaving only one opponent, but Kerr was behind the ball when it's played so was onside. Blushes spared only be a poor decision there, Mark. 

Completely bemused as to why Benedictus was booked - granted there was an attempted foul and then a half-hearted shout for a penalty, but if he's to be booked then one of them should've been given? 

Very impressed with Stewart's contributions - a poacher's goal, good assist for the third and rounds the keeper for the fourth. An excellent striker's performance, all things told. 

The problem with the highlights are that you miss the vast majority of the game, though based on what I saw I was not impressed with our defending. M'Voto gets done for the first and the defending at the second goal can only be described as a mess. Other Falkirk attacks also show us looking a bit vulnerable, and I think I'd be looking to make a change if we can get Smith back next week, probably leaving out M'Voto. 

Archived